REDELBE.ini Tengu mask question

DManschild

Hello,

I am a fan of the Tengu masks that you can unlock for Nyotengu but I noticed that the computer never has her wear them. I was hoping to use REDELBE's ini file to add the masks into the randomized rotation but have not seemed to be able to get it to work yet.

Here are the relevant parts of what I have entered in the ini:

; If enable, randmization will be applied to glasses in random selections (both player and cpu). You can configure further options in [RandomGlasses]
enable_random_glasses = true

; For costumes without default glasses, this is the probability that a glasses from the list below will be chosen.
; For costumes with default glasses, this is the probability that a different glasses than default one will be chosen from the list below, and "no glasses" is also added to the random list in this case.
probability = 50

; List of glasses for characters. When a random glass is chosen, it will be chosen from the list here.
; You can configure this list to your liking if you want X character to get glasses from other characters.
; Use a "," to separate multiple items

NYO = ITM_GLASSES_NYO_002_MASK, ITM_GLASSES_NYO_003_MASK

Anyone know what I need to change? Should I raise or lower the probability from 50? Or maybe do I have the item names wrong? Any advice would be helpful, thanks!

Tengu mask.jpg

It doesn't work, because I forgot to add those special glasses in the REDELBE code. You probably have a line like this in the log:

Warning: glasses "ITM_GLASSES_NYO_002_MASK" specified in the ini is not recognized, it will be omitted.

I will add them in next version of REDELBE (once I verify that these glasses can be used normally).

Edit: Ok, it is done. Here is updated dll in case you can't wait, otherwise I will release it officially in next version of REDELBE.

The mask also works in other characters, good to know.

Spoiler

20200130224911_1.jpg.de2c6859179717e279363fad1a027d29.jpg

dinput8.dll

18 hours ago, DManschild said:

Hello,

I am a fan of the Tengu masks that you can unlock for Nyotengu but I noticed that the computer never has her wear them. I was hoping to use REDELBE's ini file to add the masks into the randomized rotation but have not seemed to be able to get it to work yet.

Here are the relevant parts of what I have entered in the ini:

; If enable, randmization will be applied to glasses in random selections (both player and cpu). You can configure further options in [RandomGlasses]
enable_random_glasses = true

; For costumes without default glasses, this is the probability that a glasses from the list below will be chosen.
; For costumes with default glasses, this is the probability that a different glasses than default one will be chosen from the list below, and "no glasses" is also added to the random list in this case.
probability = 50

; List of glasses for characters. When a random glass is chosen, it will be chosen from the list here.
; You can configure this list to your liking if you want X character to get glasses from other characters.
; Use a "," to separate multiple items

NYO = ITM_GLASSES_NYO_002_MASK, ITM_GLASSES_NYO_003_MASK

Anyone know what I need to change? Should I raise or lower the probability from 50? Or maybe do I have the item names wrong? Any advice would be helpful, thanks!

Tengu mask.jpg

can you do a mod with this mask, i love it.Thanks in advance

22 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

It doesn't work, because I forgot to add those special glasses in the REDELBE code. You probably have a line like this in the log:

Warning: glasses "ITM_GLASSES_NYO_002_MASK" specified in the ini is not recognized, it will be omitted.

I will add them in next version of REDELBE (once I verify that these glasses can be used normally).

Edit: Ok, it is done. Here is updated dll in case you can't wait, otherwise I will release it officially in next version of REDELBE.

The mask also works in other characters, good to know.

Reveal hidden contents

20200130224911_1.jpg.de2c6859179717e279363fad1a027d29.jpg

dinput8.dll 3.25 MB · 7 downloads

Awesome, thanks Vagonumero! I'll install the new file now

Edit: Just tried it out and Nyo spawned in wearing one of her masks when she was randomly picked by the computer, it worked! Thanks again!

4 hours ago, kagliostro said:

can you do a mod with this mask, i love it.Thanks in advance

I personally don't know how to make mods, I only use them. However, you actually don't need any mods to use her masks, they are in the default game. You buy them with coins like any other pair of glasses, just look under Nyotengu in the wardrobe. Then once you bought them, you can wear either mask with any random Nyo nude or topless skin that you want

Archived