Arousal level won't lower even after successful sex animation, plus SLEN issues.

My character and my follower are both stuck around the high 90s-100 range and it's driving me crazy because they won't stop doing it while I'm trying to play. Lmao. I've tried multiple ways of having sex in order to reduce the level (Follow Me for Sex, prostitution, etc.) and none of them are working. SLEN also doesn't seem to be working, either. At minimum, it's not working with my follower but it might not be working with everyone (my game is new and no one likes me enough for me to test it out so I'm not sure). I thought maybe the problem was just that my follower is a modded follower (Milante) but I'm not sure and was just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with SLEN just refusing to actually do the sex animations after a successful interaction. Thanks in advance.

On 1/28/2020 at 7:54 PM, Nazaress said:

My character and my follower are both stuck around the high 90s-100 range and it's driving me crazy because they won't stop doing it while I'm trying to play. Lmao. I've tried multiple ways of having sex in order to reduce the level (Follow Me for Sex, prostitution, etc.) and none of them are working. SLEN also doesn't seem to be working, either. At minimum, it's not working with my follower but it might not be working with everyone (my game is new and no one likes me enough for me to test it out so I'm not sure). I thought maybe the problem was just that my follower is a modded follower (Milante) but I'm not sure and was just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with SLEN just refusing to actually do the sex animations after a successful interaction. Thanks in advance.

I'm not new to modding, but I am new to Skyrim, and I'm having the same problem with arousal not going down after completion. It really seems to me like there's a procedure call not firing, or in-game setting I'm missing. Were you able to solve this, and if so, how?  I'm not using SLEN (yet) wanted to get the framework working before adding any extra bells-n-whistles.

@Nazaress
@Skrim72

Only thing I can think of is you have used the lock arousal setting or changed the arousal rate settings to be higher than default while using a mod that would make outfits revealing such as SOS outfits that could keep arousal rates up. That is if you have changed the arousal rates if not than make sure you haven't enabled these options as shown below.

Reference 1.PNG

Reference 2.PNG

On 2/2/2020 at 2:29 AM, Skrim72 said:

I'm not new to modding, but I am new to Skyrim, and I'm having the same problem with arousal not going down after completion. It really seems to me like there's a procedure call not firing, or in-game setting I'm missing. Were you able to solve this, and if so, how?  I'm not using SLEN (yet) wanted to get the framework working before adding any extra bells-n-whistles.

It ended up fixing itself after I disabled the mod and reenabled it so honestly, idk. Maybe it was a settings error like sparral said and it reset it or maybe it just needed a "reboot", so to speak, but it's finally not an issue.

At least the arousal level isn't an issue because I'm still having issues with SLEN not working.

3 hours ago, Nazaress said:

It ended up fixing itself after I disabled the mod and reenabled it so honestly, idk. Maybe it was a settings error like sparral said and it reset it or maybe it just needed a "reboot", so to speak, but it's finally not an issue.

At least the arousal level isn't an issue because I'm still having issues with SLEN not working.

Ohhh No that is not how you should do it. @Nazaress

Happy you now you may have borked your save. ? I hope you did not play and saved and activated the mod.

You should go to Arusal and turn it off, let it clean it self.

And atleast follow suggestion from @sparral

13 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Ohhh No that is not how you should do it. @Nazaress

Happy you now you may have borked your save. ? I hope you did not play and saved and activated the mod.

You should go to Arusal and turn it off, let it clean it self.

And atleast follow suggestion from @sparral

Nah, I did it all without saving inbetween. The save seems fine.

• 2 months later...

I think there is a bug. I am having the same issues. Everything was working fine then something changed. 

I have sex every few minutes but stay aroused. My desires are never satisfied. Says my last orgasm was 3 days ago but I literally have sex every few minutes because my follower wont stop humping me. I'll also be in a scene with someone else and he will come and interrupt and two sets of scenes start running. 

Some else was saying they only get satisfied thru Flower Girl dialog but I've tried every dialog from every mod I have and nothing.

Its become intrusive so I cant go thru a door or blacksmith without one of my followers interrupting. 

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry for my english, first of all.

Having the same issue here. Arrousal is not loosing after orgasm. Tried different options, tried reinstalling and cleaning save, nothing helped. In console i have a very strange message "Orgasm blocked, player is forbidden to orgasm". I know, this is a SeparateOrgasm feature, but i have it turned off in mod organizer. And i don't even have EagerNPC turned on. On a new game all the same.  I don't know what do do. I feel like i should just wipe all my skyrim stuff and begin to make everything from the beginig. Really hope to get help here.

• 3 months later...

Got the same issue now. "My" aroused stuck at 100. I'm nearly sure it's 'SL Aroused' fault, cause the "Is Arousal Locked" option is on, but every time i deactivate it and close MCM it activates itself again. someone an idea to fix this?