[sims4]NikutaiKaizouClub WW compatible bodyparts [0222/2024 NEW Male parts!]

On 8/13/2022 at 10:55 AM, garfield3698 said:

maybe if there was a creator that could make animations with stomach bulge so the giant penis doesn't clip through the other body during sex animations?

This may be difficult because the bone structure moves to the spine. (But even if it existed as a new rig structure, it would be very difficult to set the weights, so I don't think it would be realistic.)

On 8/9/2022 at 5:45 AM, Quickly - I said:

Super anal fucker meiko I admire you creativity .  I know that you are a great creative person , but I have long wanted a vagina with teeth and a clitoris like a tongue .   If you have the inspiration and time , I will be very glad to see it one day .

Thanks...I thought it was probably a prompt to get it up on LL.? Yeah, I want to do something about it this month.

Super anal fucker meiko Burn ! Work! Get inspired and inspire !  You 're the best , I can 't live without you !!!!  You are a genius of sex fantasies !
???

Super anal fucker meiko I don 't care what you 're working on , you 'll always be number one for everyone ! Just keep on inspiring !!!!!

Edited by Quickly - I
  • 2 weeks later...
2020年2月7日午後5時46分に、スーパーアナルファッカーメイコは言った:

私は後で "anal"が "amal"だったことに気付くので、私は英語をクソです。

はい、入れ墨をしない限り、この陰茎は黒くなります。タトゥーをチェックしましたか?ほぼ最上部にあります。入れ墨を使用しても役に立たない場合は、肌の色調に問題があります。

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 5:29 AM, Quickly - I said:

Super anal fucker meiko Burn ! Work! Get inspired and inspire !  You 're the best , I can 't live without you !!!!  You are a genius of sex fantasies !
???

Super anal fucker meiko I don 't care what you 're working on , you 'll always be number one for everyone ! Just keep on inspiring !!!!!

On 9/15/2022 at 4:30 AM, Quickly - I said:

Super anal fucker meiko Hello!

I found a couple of pictures here , and I was just thinking about you .  I know I can 't force you , but I really wanted to see it in The Sims 4 .

Thank you. If you have considered this as one of the directions, I am glad to hear that.

Certainly, the fantasy stuff is more popular in your area, but it's a little different from my direction. So you guys should expect me to flirt with you.

Thank you for all your hard work. But I am sorry to say that I've stumbled upon an issue. It seems that when I use any of your breast sizes, the nipple and areola are all grey.  And no matter what I try, I cannot just simply change the color. What have I done that is wrong here. Thank for your help :)

On 9/18/2022 at 7:23 PM, SilentAegis said:

I hope you are doing alright. Your tongues are the best ones I've used and personally, they're still better than the new WW tongue. 

I can't solve this problem so I am posting threads and ranting directly against WW and Khlas. But I get no replies and the data is not updated. And I would like some more hints on how to create it... how can I help?

On 9/19/2022 at 1:33 AM, elfelganor said:

Thank you for all your hard work. But I am sorry to say that I've stumbled upon an issue. It seems that when I use any of your breast sizes, the nipple and areola are all grey.  And no matter what I try, I cannot just simply change the color. What have I done that is wrong here. Thank for your help :)

In many cases where the nipples are gray, it is not a problem with my data. For example, wild_guy and noir nipples.

To force a change, try introducing other nipple textures.

19 hours ago, Azul Indigo said:

I don't know why, but the tongues are not shown in the menu to change the tongues of the sims and I have the tongues installed.

All tongues are no longer available due to recent updates, most likely due to the change from CAS to OBJECT.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Because sims4 doesn't update much and WW's updates have stopped so I'm prioritizing other work...
I would like to say that I did not understand what you meant by that word. What is your point?

Super anal fucker meiko thank you for your reply. And , you answered my question . I 've seen your languages for a long time , and so I wanted to download them . I'm fine thanks?

• 3 weeks later...

omg I'm a fan of your works!

the sims 4 it super fun for me, if it have your mod

as before, could it be the body part with plump anal for futanari sims?

like a penis with many size... anyway it just recomended. (even thought i kind of like it and check your post every time i want to dowloade CC. LoL)

Thanks for your hard work ?❤️

On 12/21/2022 at 8:40 PM, Darksidelilly said:

omg I'm a fan of your works!

the sims 4 it super fun for me, if it have your mod

as before, could it be the body part with plump anal for futanari sims?

like a penis with many size... anyway it just recomended. (even thought i kind of like it and check your post every time i want to dowloade CC. LoL)

Thanks for your hard work ?❤️

Sorry, I didn't even make it...

I don't even know if I will make one in the future, since noir penises are common and I don't really want a lidded version of my penis...

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, DeadlyShadow said:

The tongue has been fixed, will you update the modest tongue mod?

I mistakenly thought this your word that WW had recently updated and released a new program.

I have no information on the tongue being corrected, do you know how it was corrected?
Please refer to this thread regarding this.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/203357-a-refuge-for-those-who-want-to-alter-their-tongues/

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko
14 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

I mistakenly thought this your word that WW had recently updated and released a new program.

I have no information on the tongue being corrected, do you know how it was corrected?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/203357-a-refuge-for-those-who-want-to-alter-their-tongues/

oh i thought because of the new rig it was fixed, but it seems there is more to it. Well i hope he resolves it soon, cause i like the pierced tongues.

On 2/15/2023 at 2:29 AM, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Ah, good to read someone is creating this tongue tool for future tongue support. It'd be great if we could eventually get a system in which there's support for tongues that are not exactly human, even if it's just visual differences. I highly doubt we'll ever see completely functional animated tongues that are really long, for example, but even just somewhat longer forked tongues for, say, vampires would be pretty cool.

Edited by SilentAegis
On 12/1/2022 at 8:02 AM, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Because sims4 doesn't update much and WW's updates have stopped so I'm prioritizing other work...
I would like to say that I did not understand what you meant by that word. What is your point?

I think they meant tongue. At least in portuguese the word used for tongue and language is the same (língua), although there are other words also used for language.