[sims4]NikutaiKaizouClub WW compatible bodyparts [0222/2024 NEW Male parts!]

Your texturing looks brilliant. I have tried my own texturing and I found it very very difficult so I pull my hat off to you for achieving such great texturing. I always found trying to texture veins and creases difficult but you pull it off very well. Good job ?

23 hours ago, abacus1 said:

Your texturing looks brilliant. I have tried my own texturing and I found it very very difficult so I pull my hat off to you for achieving such great texturing. I always found trying to texture veins and creases difficult but you pull it off very well. Good job ?

thank you. The reaction around me was thin, and I thought that only I would benefit from this. Also, I purposely avoided this job because I wanted to avoid associating it with real fetishism, but when I actually did it, I kind of like the textures.

The wrinkles are just a retopologized model baked with a normal map. I added some grainy noise, but it's orthodox.

High PC specs are required, but now you can create it even with Blender Only.

There we add a material to the high poly model, which uses the object coordinates to add some noise texture multiplication. That alone makes for a really nice finish.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

I think I need to submit my past work.
At the moment all of the Sims have stopped with MK's new information and my 3D commission work.?

Okay, thanks for the answer Super anal fucker meiko !

Hi,thanks for your share,I'm sooooooo love your preview and hope to see they in my game! But I just play this game,and maybe I'm doing something wrong?I can't use it perfectly in the game,it would like 2d picture and they can't moving(even i choose the largest one and close all of body mod).The next problem is too hard to find them,sometimes I can see this mod cearly,but sometimes they will chance to a feet picture.

If you can reply me,I will be greatful!

2023-7-9_ 18-01-56.png

2023-7-9_ 18-03-41.png

屏幕截图 2023-07-09 181402.png

屏幕截图 2023-07-09 181546.png

屏幕截图 2023-07-09 181631.png

10 hours ago, yingsaisi said:

Hi,thanks for your share,I'm sooooooo love your preview and hope to see they in my game! But I just play this game,and maybe I'm doing something wrong?I can't use it perfectly in the game,it would like 2d picture and they can't moving(even i choose the largest one and close all of body mod).The next problem is too hard to find them,sometimes I can see this mod cearly,but sometimes they will chance to a feet picture.

If you can reply me,I will be greatful!

This is for body selector only, are you sure you are not setting it up in CAS, because in CAS it is just a lower body CLOTH, you need to set it up in body selector to function as naked.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/nudity-body-selector

The texture is set to look good in super anal, so it is not enough to use as a normal texture. It is also not compatible with other anal.

Encountering photos of feet is a specification to reduce data weight...

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, UnhappyUndead said:

Since WW restored old tongue system, can you reupload your tongues mod?

Really? I now realize I was concentrating on another 3D commission work. (I can now buy a PS5 and a new PC without fear!)

My 3D commission work was done very quickly, but I remember deleting the zip file containing the tongue data, so I need to put it back together, and I need to check the system first, so it will take a little longer. . Hmm, I need to focus on parts of MK1 right now, so it's done in between.

4 hours ago, oldbreaker said:

yes please ?

So please wait a little while longer before I start working on the polygon creation work of Hell!

20 hours ago, UnhappyUndead said:

Since WW restored old tongue system, can you reupload your tongues mod?

2023-07-27004921.jpg.30955346cb96c455fd3300258fa1d5ba.jpg

Hmmm, WW seems to have made some adjustments to the number of rigs, etc., so I noticed that most of the data is not functioning properly. Can't use it right away ...

The cause was found. It was the deletion of tongue__4. Anyway, the tongue standard needs to be modified to match this data in noir.

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KonstRed said:

Thanks for your mods, Super anal fucker meiko! Is there a piercing for this variations of nipples?

I did not create the upper body with nipple piercings.
This is just forcibly changing the polygon array, so if you want to create earrings, you will need to create the dedicated data again. It's a huge amount of work, so it's too demanding for ADHD+ASD.?

6 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Is this disparaging my work? If you say my work is outdated, you're right, so please don't use my data.

Probably my text is not translated correctly . 
I 'm sorry , but I wrote about the fact that I admire you and your creativity . 
And, about the "old" one, I meant that I downloaded the female top and the "body selection" in the ww menu was not displayed normally. 
Forgive me that my text earlier , you 
Super anal fucker meiko disappointed . 
Every time I am very happy about your new work , and now after realizing that my post that I wrote earlier gave such a nightmare .