[sims4]NikutaiKaizouClub WW compatible bodyparts [0222/2024 NEW Male parts!]

10 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Unfortunately, I have no plans to return... sorry.

Super anal fucker meiko yes, sad .... but okay.
Thank you for your answer, and I hope that something will come to replace!

Super anal fucker meiko do you have any remnants of this penis left somewhere?

Edited by CREAMPIE PIE
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/17/2021 at 8:18 AM, wolfbones908 said:

You may ignore if you've answered this before, but does the mod effect all sims? Or just 1s created with the features? I want to know if I'm gonna see randomized sims with these traits.

Yeah, I answered. LOL.
This is a mod for appearance changes linked to WW, it does not change the characteristics. Unless WW or some other mod creator creates something that works that way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 6:30 PM, bemusbt said:

I do not speak English well so i use google tlanslate.

Can you make it if possible your style male vagina + plump anal max ??

Your penis is cool but I want  incubus with two holes

I love your work! 

Thanks for sharing your work with us ?

Thank you!
Hmmm... I'm not thinking about it at the moment because it would greatly increase the number of steps, including the need to readjust polygons. (I have a sim that I'd like to make that way, so I'd like to make it eventually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Super anal fucker meiko really looking forward (I'm) to this work of art from you :

1440892265_TS4_x642021-09-1405-27-24.jpg.0d2d80a43a3d5ce73f593c8e5864cee1.jpg

Hope you post this just before the new year ... it will be a very valuable gift for me ?

P.s SORRY MY ENGLISH

Edited by CREAMPIE PIE
On 11/14/2021 at 5:22 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Can not un-see?...

Does that mean you're expecting it? Sorry for the lack of updates as I've been prioritizing other work. I just need to speed things up a bit (maybe it's because I'm getting old...)

On 11/25/2021 at 1:56 PM, CREAMPIE PIE said:

Super anal fucker meiko really looking forward (I'm) to this work of art from you :

Hope you post this just before the new year ... it will be a very valuable gift for me ?

P.s SORRY MY ENGLISH

That being said, I'm not sure I'll have the energy to do an update before the end of the year.?

That's probably not the end of the year update...or it will be a while before that happens.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally escaped from what I had to do. It took me three months.
It's a legitimate LL update for my penis, but it's too plain! But this really is a legitimate penis update. Look at these round balls and squishy anus.

SnapCrab_NoName_2021-5-3_20-56-38_No-00.jpg

The female version will also be up by the end of this month.

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko
9 hours ago, Angeleou said:

where are the penis textures located for new male parts?

Like the rest of the penis, it is located in the tattoo area.

12 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

That moment when you realize the clit is bigger then your pathetic puny dick! ?

What does this mean? Well, a large clitoris should continue to be created by multiple users.

1 hour ago, wwwby886622 said:

你好大佬,我非常喜欢你的mod,请问我能否获得你这个mod的转载许可,我会标明出处和原作者,并发誓不以此盈利

好吧,我们不想歧视,但我们很警惕,因为我们是在中国。 目前,我们还不能给予许可。 这是因为区域锁定的缘故吗?
你可以在其他地方自由地包括这篇LL文章的 "链接的URL"。 (请不要颠倒黑白,将本文的所有内容转移到其他地方)

Hmm, I don't want to discriminate, but I am wary because it is China. I can't give you permission at this time. Is this because of the region lock?
You are free to include the "URL of the link" to this LL article elsewhere. (Please don't pervert this and divert everything in this article elsewhere)

1 hour ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

与阴茎的其余部分一样,它位于纹身区域。

这是什么意思?好吧,多个用户应该继续创建大阴蒂。

好吧,我们不想歧视,但我们很警惕,因为我们是在中国。目前,我们还不能给予许可。这是因为区域锁定的缘故吗?
你可以在其他地方自由地包括这篇LL文章的“链接(请不要颠倒黑白,将本文的所有内容转移到其他地方)

嗯,我不想歧视,但我很谨慎,因为它是中国。我现在不能给你许可。这是因为区域锁定吗?
您可以随意在其他地方包含此 LL 文章的“链接 URL”。(请不要歪曲这一点并将本文中的所有内容转移到其他地方)

可以理解,我不会进行转载,请放心

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 1:39 PM, DeadlyShadow said:

How do you put the piercings on the tongue, and can i preview them in cas? I change them but nothing happens.

Yeah. The tongue piercing isn't made to work with cas, if you want to use it with cas you'll have to download a CC specifically for it. My bodypart only works with full WW animations. You can set it up in the body selector and use the "ww.apply_tongue" cheat to make it appear, but you won't be able to see it until you play the animation with the tongue.

My body parts are for people who have some familiarity with the functions of WW. I'm trying to figure it out somehow, so you should try your best too, and if English is not your first language, use google translate to try to understand it.

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko
On 1/1/2022 at 2:11 PM, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Yeah. The tongue piercing isn't made to work with cas, if you want to use it with cas you'll have to download a CC specifically for it. My bodypart only works with full WW animations. You can set it up in the body selector and use the "ww.apply_tongue" cheat to make it appear, but you won't be able to see it until you play the animation with the tongue.

My body parts are for people who have some familiarity with the functions of WW. I'm trying to figure it out somehow, so you should try your best too, and if English is not your first language, use google translate to try to understand it.

got it working thx, you should put numbers on it or something so we know which one is which.