• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello,

your bodyparts are great

i have question

can you create a version that is half smaller than the current one

reason: if i make the breast bigger , the nipps also bigger , its a little big in animations f.ex.under the bedcover

if have found a part of this ,see image ,but i cant install over ww anatomy menu ;after bathing or sex the have flat breasts,your body parts are in the ww anatomy mod

24.01.22_19-36-14.png

On 4/29/2022 at 3:05 AM, alimenek said:

hello,

your bodyparts are great

i have question

reason: if i make the breast bigger , the nipps also bigger , its a little big in animations f.ex.under the bedcover

if have found a part of this ,see image ,but i cant install over ww anatomy menu ;after bathing or sex the have flat breasts,your body parts are in the ww anatomy mod

Yeah well, this is due to my lack of interest in poor tits. I'll make one when I feel like it...

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 3:05 AM, alimenek said:

hello,

your bodyparts are great

i have question

Come to think of it, I didn't know what this bottom part of the sentence meant, but perhaps the same phenomenon occurred with the male penis. Sometimes when I bathe, I call up a different penis than the body selector. I fixed it by copying the dresser info of another naked sim in MCCC.
So maybe this phenomenon can happen to anyone and recur unless WW fixes it.

Hey, so I tried only installing the V1 and V7 "evolving boobs", but when I select them in WW, the actual nipps don't seem to be there. Instead, they're just "flat" where the nip should be. Any idea what the problem is? It seems like they worked ONCE before the update, but then never again.

Edit: Turns out that increasing the size of the boobs fixes it. Still, the nipples just.. caving inwards as the boob size decreases is probably an issue.

V7.png

V1.png

Edited by Biorb
Additional information
On 5/26/2022 at 10:52 PM, Biorb said:

Hey, so I tried only installing the V1 and V7 "evolving boobs", but when I select them in WW, the actual nipps don't seem to be there. Instead, they're just "flat" where the nip should be. Any idea what the problem is? It seems like they worked ONCE before the update, but then never again.

Edit: Turns out that increasing the size of the boobs fixes it. Still, the nipples just.. caving inwards as the boob size decreases is probably an issue.

Yeah...so I was too understanding of the poor tits...I guess I need to figure out how to fix the UV's...or position them wrong...I guess I need to figure out how to fix it.

21 minutes ago, AdrienVeidt said:

The womb tatto is avaiable to download? i cant find it in the download section

It has quietly moved here.

2 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Yeah...so I was too understanding of the poor tits...I guess I need to figure out how to fix the UV's...or position them wrong...I guess I need to figure out how to fix it.

It has quietly moved here.

thanks pal, love your work btw

Edited by AdrienVeidt
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, EmmaXD1974 said:

WW doesn't recognize the tongues, i don't know why

No, the reason is that you lack knowledge. The system has changed and the tongue has changed from a CAS part to an object. Naturally it will be remade. It has only recently changed. And since it's an object, I've never used it and don't know at all. You need to revert to the previous version to use it.

11 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Não, a razão é que você não tem conhecimento. O sistema mudou e a língua mudou de uma peça CAS para um objeto. Naturalmente será refeito. Só mudou recentemente. E como é um objeto, nunca usei e não sei nada. Você precisa reverter para a versão anterior para usá-lo.

oh it makes sense , i hadn't read everything about the new update, i'll note, thanks ^^