[sims4]NikutaiKaizouClub WW compatible bodyparts [0222/2024 NEW Male parts!]

15 hours ago, QYI said:

Probably my text is not translated correctly . 
I 'm sorry , but I wrote about the fact that I admire you and your creativity . 
And, about the "old" one, I meant that I downloaded the female top and the "body selection" in the ww menu was not displayed normally. 
Forgive me that my text earlier , you 
Super anal fucker meiko disappointed . 
Every time I am very happy about your new work , and now after realizing that my post that I wrote earlier gave such a nightmare .

Understood. Anyway, which top did you use to do that? Normally, I think it is assumed that everything is input, so it will not be displayed unless you have the data of 1 using tuning. There was a time when past data had its own tuning, but now the tuning is combined into one so that it can be displayed by sorting.

45 minutes ago, BadWolff22 said:

Hello! Where can I find this pink tongue texture? I downloaded them all and only the first one appears.

What is pink tongue? I can't tell because the base of the tongue is all pink.

Edit: Maybe what you want to direct is the patreon reward tongue, but it doesn't yet correspond to current WW features. (WW reduced the number of tongue bones)
I'm trying to fix it in conjunction with that tongue, so please wait for a while.

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko
6 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

What is pink tongue? I can't tell because the base of the tongue is all pink.

Edit: Maybe what you want to direct is the patreon reward tongue, but it doesn't yet correspond to current WW features. (WW reduced the number of tongue bones)
I'm trying to fix it in conjunction with that tongue, so please wait for a while.

Hello! In the photo there are 3 types of textures for the tongue, the first one, which appears to me, and the second, which is pink, this is the one I would like to have and it doesn't appear to me. I thought there was already a file, and I installed it wrong haha. No problem, I like the bigger tongues, ? I just wanted to change the color. Good job!!

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

I think there is something wrong with download.

When I click download button for "mmd_riko_231012_ DEKAMARA update.zip", it shows new tab and does nothing more.

How many times have you thought it was LL's server malfunction? Even though you've been on LL for a long time, there's no reason you wouldn't try downloading it again at a later date in case the server is down, right?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

These are so creative and funny looking! Would these work for alien Sims?

Would you consider making a penis that looks similar to the "Prolapse Parts"? Or a twisted Penis like a pig's?

Ah, I'm actually not that interested in creatures or non-human forms, and I like things that focus on humans, so maybe I'm being harsh.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, DatGreninja said:

okay, i have a hard time understanding this mod. the body parts evolve when you have sex, yes or no?

they're body parts to be equipped through Wicked Whims "Body & Anatomy" menu. once you install these parts, click on the sim you want to have the body part > wicked whims > body & anatomy > assign body parts. From there you can choose custom chest, genitalia, tongue and feet for your sims to display.

48 minutes ago, fistguybr said:

they're body parts to be equipped through Wicked Whims "Body & Anatomy" menu. once you install these parts, click on the sim you want to have the body part > wicked whims > body & anatomy > assign body parts. From there you can choose custom chest, genitalia, tongue and feet for your sims to display.

that i understand, but does the body evolve with sex or do you have to do it manually?

On 1/10/2024 at 6:08 AM, DatGreninja said:

that i understand, but does the body evolve with sex or do you have to do it manually?

9 hours ago, fistguybr said:

They're standalone body parts. You don't have an evolution, that's not how the mod works. If you want to make that for story purposes then you'll have to manually change them from time to time.

Yeah, that's right. I don't have enough English knowledge and brains to make a MOD. Maybe you can establish a system much faster if you create a corresponding MOD.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

snufe.gif.523dbb70fcc0dca237788ebc2688d999.gif

I wanted to remove the paywall, but I developed an FPS addiction and didn't have time to do the paperwork.
The reason I'm not focusing on the Sims is because I'm bored and have other things to do, so I don't have any more inventory to work with.

😍 MALE BODY PARTS NEW ANAL UPDATE - brilliant job!!!

11 hours ago, QYI said:

😍 MALE BODY PARTS NEW ANAL UPDATE - brilliant job!!!

Just now, Super anal fucker meiko said:

Futa might be possible, but I don't like the occult, so in that case, the female parts would be prioritized first.

Sorry for making you wait. And thank you.

• 2 weeks later...