Vulpine race mod with white feet?

It's not really a sexual request but I have a fetish for feet, so I post here.

I'm using Vulpine race mod with CBBE and Enhanced Vanilla Bodies -never nude MALE. Because CBBE is for female, and the other one for males, both mods work together without problem.

Sadly, Vulpine feet are naturally black, but I don't like this color. Feet aren't very visible...  I wonder if someone could change this for a white color?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Clenn said:

It's not really a sexual request but I have a fetish for feet, so I post here.

I'm using Vulpine race mod with CBBE and Enhanced Vanilla Bodies -never nude MALE. Because CBBE is for female, and the other one for males, both mods work together without problem.

Sadly, Vulpine feet are naturally black, but I don't like this color. Feet aren't very visible...  I wonder if someone could change this for a white color?

Thanks!

The mod author has to do that. We can't modify someone else's mod directly, and a patch doesn't seem appropriate.

:exclamation:

8 hours ago, Clenn said:

Your best bet is to edit the body textures yourself to replace the black feet with white ones instead.

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

The mod author has to do that. We can't modify someone else's mod directly, and a patch doesn't seem appropriate.

Eh, to be honest I don't think beardofsocrates would make a fuss about it if it's just a texture replacer that changes the feet. Of course a more extensive use of the assets would require permission, but this can actually be made as a patch just fine (just need to replace the default texture with a edited one) so I'd say it would be fine.

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Your best bet is to edit the body textures yourself to replace the black feet with white ones instead.

Eh, to be honest I don't think beardofsocrates would make a fuss about it if it's just a texture replacer that changes the feet. Of course a more extensive use of the assets would require permission, but this can actually be made as a patch just fine (just need to replace the default texture with a edited one) so I'd say it would be fine.

Rgr that. I'll defer to your judgement.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for your answer, sadly, I don't really know how to edit body texture.... I'm able to draw furry, writing, but modding is out of my skill : /

At least I don't really care about female, I prefer male feet, so, just editing the male one is enough for me... Sadly, I don't know how to do.

2 hours ago, Clenn said:

Thanks for your answer, sadly, I don't really know how to edit body texture.... I'm able to draw furry, writing, but modding is out of my skill : /

At least I don't really care about female, I prefer male feet, so, just editing the male one is enough for me... Sadly, I don't know how to do.

Get me the bitmaps & I'll make you some "Happy Feet".......

By all the gods, if you can do that, I'll be grateful and ready to play a totally new game.

By the way, what do you need? Textures or Meshes? Speaking about bitmap, there is only .nif and .dds files, not .bmp. I don't know which files are linked together too, maybe it's more simple to download directly the mod I use, Vulpine race mod and NeverNude Male from Enhanced Vanilla Body. Don't know if you need CBBE too.

Ho, and it seems Vulpine female feet have pads under ball of feet and toes, but apparently, not Vulpine male feet? Because of the black color, it's hard to see...

I'm very sorry for being a noob in modding, I haven't the time to learn. As I said, I'm more into drawing.

Vulpine_Race_V2.1-34387-V2-1-1547788898.7z NeverNude Male-22110-1-2.7z

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Clenn said:

No news for two weeks, VonHelton seems very busy with his real life stuff and I wouldn't want to bother him...

I wonder if what I'm asking is difficult? What can I do?

Ain't forgot ya.......I've been tied up in court battles.....Literally. But I will get something to you in a bit.

3 minutes ago, Clenn said:

Wow, this is... Great!

Feet are perfect! Thanks!

The only thing I see is about wrist

arms.png.6185f1558b313ee335f0069fca3e394d.png

Maybe white hands could fix the problem?

I'll take a look.......Understand that I'm "flying blind" so to speak........I know NOTHING about this mod. But, I can at least get ya in the ball park. Like the texture I added to the white areas?

:|

14 hours ago, Clenn said:

I understand.

Arms's color has changed for white, that's why I suggested white hands, I don't know what would be the best, you have more knowledge than me.

Please do what's more convenient for you.

Keep in mind that the fur pattern on the arm may not line up perfectly with the fur pattern on the wrist.

There is improvement!

But The arms's color is not exactly the same than the hand, and fingernail are red :

1581771767-p3.jpg

Is that what you said by "Keep in mind that the fur pattern on the arm may not line up perfectly with the fur pattern on the wrist." ?

I don't know what I can suggest...  Is it really impossible to have the same color ? In this case, maybe adding some fur like the effect in the white circle?

The arms turned white when you changed the feet color, right?

For the nail, changing the color to white or black should be okay.

As I said, I'm grateful for your help, thanks again!

On 2/15/2020 at 8:07 AM, Clenn said:

There is improvement!

But The arms's color is not exactly the same than the hand, and fingernail are red :

1581771767-p3.jpg

Is that what you said by "Keep in mind that the fur pattern on the arm may not line up perfectly with the fur pattern on the wrist." ?

I don't know what I can suggest...  Is it really impossible to have the same color ? In this case, maybe adding some fur like the effect in the white circle?

The arms turned white when you changed the feet color, right?

For the nail, changing the color to white or black should be okay.

As I said, I'm grateful for your help, thanks again!

Hands are not only a separate file, they are off-sized to the body file. (They are much bigger). So, to get a prefect match would require several man-hours. I can work on it some more for ya, but without using the mod myself it'll be a bit difficult.

The nail color was to match what appeared to be a maroon colored face in your pic on the last post. If you want them black or white it's no problem.