IGNORED

Sims 4 CGlr Trait Bundle Mod

I recently started building a mod. It's centered around a CGlr trait mod. It'll feature a Caregiver, Little, and Anti Age-Player trait. Little will have a default "energized" buff from being "hyper". Caregivers will get a "happy" buff from being around a little, littles will get a "sad" buff when near an anti age-player, and anti age-player will get an "angry" buff when near the little. 

Littles will also have a "Be a brat" interaction under the "mischief" menu. They will have their own whims, and certain activities will trigger different emotional buffs. 

I have just about everything I want to start with complete, but I am having some trouble exporting the mod. It's turned out to be a script mod once we added in buffs that play off the different traits, and the Sims 4 Mod Constructor (V4) is requiring Python. I got Python, and I still can't export the file. I am at a complete loss as to what to do here. But! The CGlr mod is ON THE WAY. (As soon as I find some help getting the damn thing exported)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...