How can i remove public hair in the sims 4

Hello!

I have Nisa K mod and it shows optional mod which i can enable male details (puclic hair / eye lashes), so i tried once and i don't like it. Then, i disabled it but it still appears on my sim. I also changed ' the tweak male chances' to 0 but the public hair hasn't gone. What should i do? 

IMG20200126202950.jpg

I recently updated my mods after a few months and noticed one of the latest releases of WW introduces pubic hair that you have to trim. Part of a sex hygiene system they implemented. I use the Noir penis mod and noticed that the new pubic hair was conflicting with this, causing the penis to become hairy... Weird. Anyway after trying to figure out why this was happening, I found when only WW and Noir penis mod was installed, this glitch was re created. I simply disabled the pubic hair growth feature in WW, and it removed male pubic hair and fixed the penis glitch instantly. I am not sure if this helps.

15 hours ago, lavenderbell said:

I recently updated my mods after a few months and noticed one of the latest releases of WW introduces pubic hair that you have to trim. Part of a sex hygiene system they implemented. I use the Noir penis mod and noticed that the new pubic hair was conflicting with this, causing the penis to become hairy... Weird. Anyway after trying to figure out why this was happening, I found when only WW and Noir penis mod was installed, this glitch was re created. I simply disabled the pubic hair growth feature in WW, and it removed male pubic hair and fixed the penis glitch instantly. I am not sure if this helps.

Thank you  so much :D

Archived