Missing animations from House of Torque

As you might have noticed, the links for Ghoct and snfoug80's animations are rendered dead due to the fact that the House of Torque has stopped hosting mods on the site. Because of this I am ultimately wondering is there any new links for those animations and their respective addons?

4 hours ago, Ohgun said:

links for Ghoct and snfoug80's animations

Have look to Twilightstorm Passion treat here at LL.  First post, and look there for

SimJMFan Conversions From AW to KW

I think there you will find the Ghoct Animations and much more.

snfoug80's : Never heard about those !

• 1 year later...
On 1/25/2020 at 11:41 AM, Clydie said:

Have look to Twilightstorm Passion treat here at LL.  First post, and look there for

Hello Clydie are the SimJMFan Conversions From AW to KW also for Kinky World? Because I tried to put them in my mods to use them with the KW but I cannot see them. Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, BulleCore said:

Hello Clydie are the SimJMFan Conversions From AW to KW also for Kinky World? Because I tried to put them in my mods to use them with the KW but I cannot see them

Actually yes, but you need to register each of those animation packs in KW to see them. (no further use of the AW file then)

Meanwhile I reworked them all, because there were some misinterpretations and missing entries (i.e. arousal) for KW in.

In case you are interested, send me a PM..... (just in case, a list of the animation packs were you are interested would help)

1 hour ago, SimJMFan said:

Thank you Clydie to have adapt them for Kinky World. I actually play only with passion...

You did a great job here. 98 % your work at least.

What I did is to eliminate some gender selections which I did not like and added some values for arousal and basically had a view on what KW read out and accept in those files. All animations work great in KW for me now. (In Passion too, of course)

Nice to see you back here !

On 1/25/2020 at 5:41 PM, Clydie said: