Promissed features not added to wicked whims update

7 minutes ago, BillyPilgrim said:

Strip Club features are still being worked on. They are only available for the Patreon release right now.

I have tried the Patreon release. The Strip Club is promising, but it has a number of bugs and different things to work out first.

i was so happy when i woked up that morning and saw the mod's was at 150b already, i thought that there whould be the stripclub feature and a lot of more things to do.  im very anxious, thought they whould release a 149 or even a 148a public release with all these things

4 hours ago, sweetRevengeAC said:

i was so happy when i woked up that morning and saw the mod's was at 150b already, i thought that there whould be the stripclub feature and a lot of more things to do.  im very anxious, thought they whould release a 149 or even a 148a public release with all these things

I'm not sure how Turbodriver decides on the version numbers. I do know that his pattern has been to fully test and eliminate most of the glitches from any features he adds, which is why the strip club has not been added to the public version yet. 

On 1/23/2020 at 9:25 AM, BillyPilgrim said:

I'm not sure how Turbodriver decides on the version numbers. I do know that his pattern has been to fully test and eliminate most of the glitches from any features he adds, which is why the strip club has not been added to the public version yet. 

will Strip Club be permanently a Patreon-Only feature?

Archived