[REQ] inb4raeg The Shadow Order Armor

Duoleb The Chosen

Arkillo1985, on 03 Feb 2013 - 13:03, said:
I was looking exactly for the same armor, but his author just posted it on workshop. I don't use it as I don't like it, but I want that armor.

Why not use it wait hit the play for the nmm wait on the  play/exit page  of the game let it load the files and instead of starting the game find the folders from the mod remove them and put them in .rar form so they will now be good to go for use with nmm and you wont need the steam one turned on anymore. Just close the game click unsubscribe then relaunch nmm let it go to that play/exit tab again and wait till it removes it from game then drop the nmm one that you made into your mod file list and install it. 

Why not use it start game but wait on the play/exit tab for the game let it load the files and instead of starting the game find the folders from the mod remove them and put them in .rar form so they will now be good to go for use with nmm and you wont need the steam one turned on anymore. Just close the game click unsubscribe then relaunch game let it go to that play/exit tab again and wait till it removes it from game then drop the nmm one that you made into your mod file list and install it through nmm.  A pretty easy thing to do if you don't like using steam.

Why not use it start game but wait on the play/exit tab for the game let it load the files and instead of starting the game find the folders from the mod remove them and put them in .rar form so they will now be good to go for use with nmm and you wont need the steam one turned on anymore. Just close the game click unsubscribe then relaunch game let it go to that play/exit tab again and wait till it removes it from game then drop the nmm one that you made into your mod file list and install it through nmm.  A pretty easy thing to do if you don't like using steam.

I don't even have Steam installed. I use a physical copy of Skyrim in my PC.

And to be honest, I don't wanna download Steam as I don't like it at all by any means.

Fear not.I've recently spoken with the mods author and he promised that a more complex mod containing this armor set is under development and will be available to download from mediafire etc.I've also asked him for a release of this particular one.If this bears any fruit I'll post a link here.

Archived