Sims staying naked after sex

Is it just me?  My game seems to be working okay in all other aspects except my Sims don't get dressed at all after sex.  With the new update the NPC will at least change into clothes when she leaves the building but my active sim stays naked.  Perhaps it's an interfering Mod???  Or is this a WW glitch?

33 minutes ago, allije said:

Is it just me?  My game seems to be working okay in all other aspects except my Sims don't get dressed at all after sex.  With the new update the NPC will at least change into clothes when she leaves the building but my active sim stays naked.  Perhaps it's an interfering Mod???  Or is this a WW glitch?

If you have the MCCC WooHoo mod that might override WW settings but can't say for sure.

Check your WW Settings/Outfit Settings to make sure the Dress after Sex box is checked.

(Note I'm still on WW 147i so some settings may have changed or been moved).

Thanks.  After much digging in the settings (took me forever) I discovered that the "Dress after Sex" was disabled (Exactly where you said it was located).  I don't know how this happened since I've haven't changed anything in a while, but I'm so glad I can put this problem to rest.

• 2 months later...
On 1/21/2020 at 4:33 PM, allije said:

Thanks.  After much digging in the settings (took me forever) I discovered that the "Dress after Sex" was disabled (Exactly where you said it was located).  I don't know how this happened since I've haven't changed anything in a while, but I'm so glad I can put this problem to rest.

Where exactly did you find this Setting??

• 3 weeks later...