Retexture Original WW Penis Model. (Request)

PrintScreen

Can someone please update and improve this penis? I really enjoy this penis model a lot, but it really needs correction and a new more realistic texture.

Currently, I don't know why my sim is bugged with this model. I'm not using any skin and only with this model this bug appears.

Someone with a good heart to make a retexture on this poor abandoned boy?

image.png.71499775e9dc6f1a9baffeec454ca166.pngimage.png.20a848907c69adc8648d081d2013d5b8.png

12 hours ago, PrintScreen said:

Can someone please update and improve this penis? I really enjoy this penis model a lot, but it really needs correction and a new more realistic texture.

Don't know which penis you mean but TUBODRIVER has an updated version of another on his 'other files' downloads.

The white groin patch can be caused by using Better Bodies male bottoms, tattoos, or pubic hairs that don't blend with that body or penis.

Have you tried using Simdulgence Real Gens yet... they are very good, and well detailed too.

(Just in case you can't find a fix)  

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Don't know which penis you mean but TUBODRIVER has an updated version of another on his 'other files' downloads.

The white groin patch can be caused by using Better Bodies male bottoms, tattoos, or pubic hairs that don't blend with that body or penis.

Have you tried using Simdulgence Real Gens yet... they are very good, and well detailed too.

(Just in case you can't find a fix)  

I use RealGens and I also like it a lot. But I would like to have a greater variety of models and this one in particular is one of my favorites. I don't like the new standard version of WW, nor the Noir nor the Better Body.

As for the bug, I really don't know what it may be causing, because I'm not wearing pubic hair and no bottom BB. But I need to investigate more carefully to see if I have any other outdated mods. Ty for your answer ;)

The penis I mention in the post is the old standard version of Wicked Whims. He is in the optional downloads section. I liked the old version a lot more than the new one, however, it has this problem of not being textured, looking like a wax penis.

I would very much like to have a "remaster" on it. Adding just the texture he needs.

This one:

[OPTIONAL] WickedWhims Original Penis Model (1).zip

Archived