Asking for sex from NPC to Player - best values and settings?

Zentsi

Hello everyone,

I've been using this mod for quite a while now and I am wondering what settings I must change, so that only NPC sims interact with the player sims and ask for sex, but not NPCs with NPCs. I want my character to receive asking for sex notifications, while NPCs shouldn't ask NPCs to have sex.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Zentsi said:

Hello everyone,

I've been using this mod for quite a while now and I am wondering what settings I must change, so that only NPC sims interact with the player sims and ask for sex, but not NPCs with NPCs. I want my character to receive asking for sex notifications, while NPCs shouldn't ask NPCs to have sex.

Cheers

Sex Dialogs in WW Settings only has 3 boxes and their is no 4th box for NPC-NPC asking for sex dialog.

Yes it is something I've also wanted but don't think it's possible otherwise it would have been included I think.

Best you can do is check all 3 boxes to ON or all to OFF.

You can only disable Autonomous mode and use Manual sex selection with active player to stop random NPC's from having sex with each other.

You can change some other settings to restrict it somewhat but then it will also prevent your active sim from having sex with them.

Archived