NSFW Traits/Aspirations? As well as general recommendations.

Alolivulpix

Hey everyone! I just downloaded Sims4 today, and I'm looking for recommendations for mods as well as a pack or resource for NSFW traits/aspirations. I have more than enough animations (I come from Skyrim, where the amount of animations you loaded corresponded to how often your game crashed...), so I'm just looking for recommended mods, their dependencies, and the animations those mods rely on, at the moment.

Currently, I have

• WooHoo Accept Replacer
  • Basemental Drug (and Nisa's Wicked Perversions)
  • My desire body and penis replacers
  • ... And apparently nothing else!

I don't have DLC, but recommendations are sought after, thankyou ♥

Nisa's WP has a few traits and aspirations included.

The problem is... Even adding something like Adult Traits (It just changes the in game Romantic Trait to display Horny instead).

Everything pretty much is restricted to using EA's game traits as a basis for anything related to romance, woohoo, and WW sex.

CC Aspirations are around but you have to be careful as the tend to cause errors sometimes, especially around patch time.

CC Traits can sometimes have error problems too. 

Archived