I know it can be done, but I just can't get it to work! I downloaded the Apropos2.1.0.0.10 and found a file to overwrite the config script with. I tried it in 3 ways:

1. Install Apropos 2 with Vortex, manually overwrite the script with the one I downloaded.

2. Install Apropos 2 with Vortex, zip up the script, install the script with Vortex.

3. Overwrite the script then zip up the whole Apropos 2, install with Vortex.

I also tried purging the modlist, deploying it again, sorting load order with LOOT.

I have access to the MCM menu, but I don't see any text popping up in any scenario. I tried the testing widget, and it makes a wall of text in a foreign language appear for a few moments. So I'm at a loss.

Please help! :c

39 minutes ago, Vixrotre said:

I know it can be done, but I just can't get it to work! I downloaded the Apropos2.1.0.0.10 and found a file to overwrite the config script with. I tried it in 3 ways:

1. Install Apropos 2 with Vortex, manually overwrite the script with the one I downloaded.

2. Install Apropos 2 with Vortex, zip up the script, install the script with Vortex.

3. Overwrite the script then zip up the whole Apropos 2, install with Vortex.

I also tried purging the modlist, deploying it again, sorting load order with LOOT.

I have access to the MCM menu, but I don't see any text popping up in any scenario. I tried the testing widget, and it makes a wall of text in a foreign language appear for a few moments. So I'm at a loss.

Please help! :c

You may want to take a look here, especially the section on the specific versions of the tools that are working for others:

9 hours ago, Waveslider1 said:

You may want to take a look here, especially the section on the specific versions of the tools that are working for others:

It works! :D Turns out I downloaded the wrong version of JContainers, swapped it out for the most recent SE one and it all runs!

A bit confused, cause when Severio Pelagia was having his fun, Apropos claimed he's a bunch of tentacles. Unless there's more to him than meets the eye. <.< >.>

Thanks a lot for your help, I wouldn't have figured it out for a whiiile by myself!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/5/2020 at 11:09 PM, Nier_X said:

Dude I've been looking for apropos for SE forever and I kept reading up that I'd need to do crazy mod shit to make it happen then you just drop the best conversion of it in a random thread?? Thank you so so much, all I did was install with vortex and it worked fine right out of the box. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry this seemed the more appropriate place to put this.

I was having an issue with the Wear and Tear Textures not showing, probably due to other textures and limited slots.

Apropos2 seems to be working, but the SlaveTatsSE 1.3.5.2 Body Section is grayed out.  The face is working fine.  But apparently, for SE,  this was fixed by going into Data\skse\plugins\skee64.ini and increasing the iNumOverlays=12 which is I guess the max?  It defaults to 6.

It's probably a safe bet to increase the face to 6 as well.  I did it and it seems to still work.

• 2 months later...

Hi every one,

I'm having an issue with the Wear and tear and I can't figure it out. My states won't go down no mater what I do. (unless I manually change them.)

I wanted Her to heal over time or with the use of items (skooma) mostly but even after doing some test nothing drops.

V-State 8

A-state 5

O- state 3

for a test I did the following

Degrade 3.0

maximum value 600

frequency 1 HR

Chance of WT heal 100

then I downed 6 skooma and slept for an hour. 

no change to the states. 

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

• 5 months later...
On 2/24/2021 at 12:27 AM, Jbet said:

Hi every one,

I'm having an issue with the Wear and tear and I can't figure it out. My states won't go down no mater what I do. (unless I manually change them.)

I wanted Her to heal over time or with the use of items (skooma) mostly but even after doing some test nothing drops.

V-State 8

A-state 5

O- state 3

for a test I did the following

Degrade 3.0

maximum value 600

frequency 1 HR

Chance of WT heal 100

then I downed 6 skooma and slept for an hour. 

no change to the states. 

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I got the same problem

• 3 months later...

Ah, the dreaded old thread that mentions an issue but it seems no one has a solution for it... Because I too have the problem with Wear and Tear stats not going down. Chaurus eggs seem to work, but simply waiting or sleeping does nothing.

Sorry for necro. Just frustrating. 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/2/2020 at 5:47 PM, kitsune wizard said:

Dude I've been looking for apropos for SE forever and I kept reading up that I'd need to do crazy mod shit to make it happen then you just drop the best conversion of it in a random thread?? Thank you so so much, all I did was install with vortex and it worked fine right out of the box. 

Same, anybody found out something about it ?

• 1 year later...
On 12/14/2021 at 6:01 AM, Ameridaw said:

Ah, the dreaded old thread that mentions an issue but it seems no one has a solution for it... Because I too have the problem with Wear and Tear stats not going down. Chaurus eggs seem to work, but simply waiting or sleeping does nothing.

Sorry for necro. Just frustrating. 

I haven't touched my settings for a long time, but IIRC you have to be pretty aggressive with the heals compared to the default if you have any amount of frequent sex. My suggestion is to set the chance to 100% every hour. If that works, tweak the settings until you end up at a rate you like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All.

i dont know how i did it anymore but about a year ago i was tinekering with different Apropos files and somehow i got i to work.

i even updated the config script file somebody made for it, sorry dont know your name anymore but you did a great job. 

works with latest version of skyrim SKSE 2.0.20 (1.5.97) and SKSE 2.2.6 (1.6.1170) not tested with the GOG version but give it a try and who knows.

used it about a year now and had no significant problems with it.

even the latest NEFARAM & MASTERSTROKE accepts it (29-02-2024)

hope it will help someone and have fun with it.

Credits go to gooser and  the guy that made the config script for it i just put the files together.

Wear and Tear does work but you have to adjust it and sleep a lot in game.

Apropos2.1.0.0.10.rar

On 2/29/2024 at 1:07 AM, RedEye73 said:

Hi All.

i dont know how i did it anymore but about a year ago i was tinekering with different Apropos files and somehow i got i to work.

i even updated the config script file somebody made for it, sorry dont know your name anymore but you did a great job. 

works with latest version of skyrim SKSE 2.0.20 (1.5.97) and SKSE 2.2.6 (1.6.1170) not tested with the GOG version but give it a try and who knows.

used it about a year now and had no significant problems with it.

even the latest NEFARAM & MASTERSTROKE accepts it (29-02-2024)

hope it will help someone and have fun with it.

Credits go to gooser and  the guy that made the config script for it i just put the files together.

Wear and Tear does work but you have to adjust it and sleep a lot in game.

Apropos2.1.0.0.10.rar 22.1 MB · 10 downloads

yo great timing for this, thanks ill try it and the guy i think is @Eadoo

• 1 month later...