[sEARCH] Plug/piercing's vibration forces walking slower

21 hours ago, rhino_4 said:

There was something like that posted in the DDI thread a loooong time ago, but it stopped working with new updates to DDI and I no longer have it. Would be awesome though.

Thx, I found his post and copied his code to latest DDI version. The original was made by @akyryz
Took me a while to learn how to compile skyrim scripts, but here it is if you wanna check it out.

It just slows the player down depending on the strenght of the vibrations.  I also wanted to block running while the vibrations are happening but I have no idea how to do it.
It'd still be cool to have a different walk animation, but I also have no idea how to do it and don't have any animation ready for that.

DDi SlowEffect 4.3a.zip

On 1/13/2020 at 6:55 PM, Fulanoo said:

Thx, I found his post and copied his code to latest DDI version. The original was made by @akyryz
Took me a while to learn how to compile skyrim scripts, but here it is if you wanna check it out.

It just slows the player down depending on the strenght of the vibrations.  I also wanted to block running while the vibrations are happening but I have no idea how to do it.
It'd still be cool to have a different walk animation, but I also have no idea how to do it and don't have any animation ready for that.

DDi SlowEffect 4.3a.zip 66.71 kB · 6 downloads

Wow, thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 1/14/2020 at 2:55 AM, Fulanoo said:

DDi SlowEffect 4.3a.zip 66.71 kB · 59 downloads

Does it still work with 5.0?

When I tried to change a file, I've suddenly got a message "Devious devices 4.2 initialised" :classic_blink:  Is it normal? I kinda don't want to risk currupting my further saves... :sweat_smile:

On 1/15/2021 at 2:10 PM, evilblade said:

Does it still work with 5.0?

When I tried to change a file, I've suddenly got a message "Devious devices 4.2 initialised" :classic_blink:  Is it normal? I kinda don't want to risk currupting my further saves... :sweat_smile:

Probably not. I haven't updated Devious Devices here yet.