A Quick Bodyslide/Outfit studio question.

nufndash

I am not very knowledgeable about using Bodyslide and outfit studio, but I have done a couple of conversions with success. I have come to a couple of issues I don't know how to handle with converting some DD stuff to the 3BBB amazing body.  Some outfits come with the CBBE body that I delete, but some outfits don't. I do the conversion, sliders and weights, but when I save, I am not sure if I should check the box... save with reference shape...like I do most of the time.

47 minutes ago, nufndash said:

I am not very knowledgeable about using Bodyslide and outfit studio, but I have done a couple of conversions with success. I have come to a couple of issues I don't know how to handle with converting some DD stuff to the 3BBB amazing body.  Some outfits come with the CBBE body that I delete, but some outfits don't. I do the conversion, sliders and weights, but when I save, I am not sure if I should check the box... save with reference shape...like I do most of the time.

If it doesn't come with a body, and you are using a body as a reference shape, then don't save with reference body.

Archived