Rope Bonds or Meshing help/request

I'd like to make some Bound poses which require.. well bindings!  I'm looking for something similar to bstylez ankle and wrist rope bonds found HERE (image)

277187928_01-07-20_3-04-45PM(2).png.0af8a26b4121e610c13a46fe9dcd4cd6.png

Specifically bonds in other locations than the ones above ie above and below elbows and knees, under armpits, upper thighs, around waist, above and below breasts. That kind of thing would be prefect. I would be interested in anything you know of that exists that is similar.

I am currently trying to mesh them myself with some success but I don't really know what I'm doing and cant quite get anything in game yet! So any help pointing to good tutorials and/or personal advice would be greatly appreciated too.

Alternatively if you are interested in giving it a go or are currently meshing something similar yourself please let me know.

Thanks

11 minutes ago, Saligia7ds said:

the ropes are just floating about unattached to the waist!! ?‍♂️

Probably an issue with the Weights.

You need to either :

Transfer the weights from an existing outfit. (The closer it is from yours, the better.)
Or paint them manually. Given your mesh the second option might be the best.

1 hour ago, Kritical said:

https://teanmoon.blogspot.com/2019/01/weights.html

https://teanmoon.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-guide-to-uv-1.html

You need to do both weights and the UV1 unwrap / transfer if you want to have fully functional ropes that react to fat / muscle sliders etc. Dont know If I would recommend doing ropes to a beginner, thin&long geometry is a pain to work with .... but I nevertheless wish you good luck.

And here's me thinking ropes should be easier as there's less of it!! ?? 

I will take a look at these when i have a little more time thank you.

Archived