Bondage/DiD stuff (set 3)

Bondage/DiD stuff (set 3)

View File

This mod has stop updating, use at your own risk

- If there's a issue please let me know

- If the mods is not what it is according to the information below you need to re-download due to recent updates

Note: 

UV mapping changed for Tape blindfold to make this. Please re-download the tape blindfold

For the Cleave gag
- Works for most faces (usually the pretty round faces)

-  Available for Male and Female

- Can be found under earrings

- Don't wear any jewelry upon using this

- NPC can not randomize this on their Sims clothing

For the Ropes:
- Works for slim/fat beautiful Sims.

- Can be found under bracelets and shoes

- Don't wear any jewelry upon using this

- NPC can not randomize this on their Sims clothing

For the animation poses it can be acquire from my other contents:

Sims Teleporter

Andrew's Pose Player

- I work on the poses on a weekly basis so improvement will come eventually

- Please  show some appreciation by sharing this post as a link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Last I heard, Stylez was working towards being able to make Wicked Whims compatible mods. He hasn't provided any updates in quite some time, and I fear he has either become frustrated or lost interest in releasing any additional content.

While I know that there are others besides myself that would enjoy more of Stylez's creations, even if they were just poses and not the quality animation loops, if he's done he's done. ?

• 10 months later...
On 1/6/2020 at 1:35 PM, Saligia7ds said:

Sounds like your not here anymore but thanks for these bonds anyway.. they're perfect for some poses I've been working on :) 

I asked Stylez about making more poses with open eyes, but he said it would have to be in another pose pack. Which never happened.

I wish you luck with your poses. I've tried following some tutorials but don't have the time to work on anything.

10 hours ago, ShinryuDensetsu said:

I asked Stylez about making more poses with open eyes, but he said it would have to be in another pose pack. Which never happened.

I wish you luck with your poses. I've tried following some tutorials but don't have the time to work on anything.

Thanks ShinryuDensetsu

I'm ok with posing.. followed a few tutorials myself and have gotten into it.. its not as hard as i thought it was going to be and i quite enjoy it.

My hope was that bstyles was still actively meshing.. i really liked the rope bonds and hoped he had made some of the same type of thing but in different positions ie above and below the knee and elbows upper thigh and under armpits etc.  I have a load of pose ideas but would kinda need these bonds for it to look any good. But as you say if hes done ?‍♂️

I did have a go at meshing today. I've managed to make some rope around the waist but have come a little stuck.. anyway im rambling and need to sleep.. ill give it another look tomorrow.

• 3 months later...

If bstylez is okay with it, I had permission to upgrade my own cuffs with necrodog's feet, if bstylez doesn't mind I'm happy to upgrade these, giving full credit to bstylez.

I'll contact you bstylez by PM if I get around to doing these and only do it if you're okay with it.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know the author of this mod stopped updating it but I just wanted to try my luck and ask if any other users had a problem with the wrist ropes where they would corrupt the Sim they're being used on? Apparently I'm not allowed to post any images as a new user so all I can say is that certain parts of the Sim in question would turn black and I did spot a question mark their head as well as their feet.

And yes, I did delete and reinstall those to see if I messed up something whilst installing but no dice.. So any help would be appreciated!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/18/2021 at 9:41 PM, AuthenticDistress said:

I know the author of this mod stopped updating it but I just wanted to try my luck and ask if any other users had a problem with the wrist ropes where they would corrupt the Sim they're being used on? Apparently I'm not allowed to post any images as a new user so all I can say is that certain parts of the Sim in question would turn black and I did spot a question mark their head as well as their feet.

And yes, I did delete and reinstall those to see if I messed up something whilst installing but no dice.. So any help would be appreciated!

A friend of mine is having that bug too.

First pic is his mod list and second one is the bug with the ropes.

modlist.png

ropebug.png