Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

Concerned to you Tag question.

The tags allow SexLab and other Mods easier get the right animation for each situation.

Some tag's also affect the experience points on the SexLab Actor Diary

Also some Mods use tags to get some outgoing effect on animation end event

Tags like "Furniture" and "Standing" use to be exclude from Bed animations and Tag "BedOnly" are for Animation involved single and double beds (bedrolls are exclude)

In my SexLab Utility also check furnitures tags like Chair, Throne, Table, EnchantingWorkbench, Yoke, XCross, etc... To use the appropriate close furniture or prevent it show on unwanted situations.

On Creature animations tag's like Vaginal, Oral or Anal have less impact because hard to know if is the human or the creature how was giving or receiving.

Your mod and mod's concept are very very good, I love it ! Thank you so so much ! However, can you split it by two ? One for human animation, and one for beasts, because somebody may just like human animation, but not beast, and the animation slots in FNIS is limited.

Anyway, thank you so much for this awesome mod ! Love it ! ???

On 1/23/2020 at 1:06 AM, fireadept said:

I feel the same way. Having animations with people bound to the animals would be awesome imo.

The creature movements are a bit rigid, but the human parts are pretty great.

yeah, like more than half of the "rape" animations around don't even look like rape, it feels like "oh noes! i've been defeated by this wolf! i'll let him stick his knot in me with no struggle" 

1 hour ago, RaHelios said:

objectively SE is trash, I don't know why people even bother to even download it, the game is ugly as hell. 

Just like I don't know why people like playing "ugly" game :)

4 hours ago, RaHelios said:

objectively SE is trash, I don't know why people even bother to even download it, the game is ugly as hell.

So are unsolicited, willfully ignorant, and wholly uninformed opinions. Here's your prize.

3zy3HqmwA6-4.png.3b91cb3523c5ecab7cb0bdf119e8c364.png

15 hours ago, American_Nazgul9 said:

Would you be able to make this for Skyrim SE?

You can do literally about 2 minutes of googling, 5 minutes of reading directions...and 30 seconds of converting these animations in Cathedral Assets Optimizer. They convert pretty cleanly, without any extra steps. Seriously. 

12 hours ago, WandererZero said:

So are unsolicited, willfully ignorant, and wholly uninformed opinions. Here's your prize.

3zy3HqmwA6-4.png.3b91cb3523c5ecab7cb0bdf119e8c364.png

You can do literally about 2 minutes of googling, 5 minutes of reading directions...and 30 seconds of converting these animations in Cathedral Assets Optimizer. They convert pretty cleanly, without any extra steps. Seriously. 

Wait, How I am willfully Ignorant?? LMAO!!! only a idiot thinks SE is better then LE. Like seriously the only thing that SE is better then LE is, its more stable.   

On 1/22/2020 at 4:14 AM, PsycheHHH said:

it seems like particle setting doesn't affect the drop.....(Could you plz download my enb to test it??)

51281728_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_01_22-11_09_50_22.png.9ee3d1a4c58902f109360c8371a8f29a.png410129194_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_01.22-11_10_00_35.png.b8864e0d918c50fcb9810269e5230c9e.png

I see that you are in an interior cell. Did you load straight into it?

...Then these settings should take effect ...but only if there is no weather loaded.

...If you were outside before and it loaded a weather. These have no effect. 

... the settings are altered in a separate right side window like the shaders  window.

...Just tick weather instead of shaders on the left window. You will see the same settings on the weather

You could also have some strange shader settings. But I don't know which ones you are using. Which ENB do you want to modify?

Edit: Ahh.. sure I^ll have a look. 

I haven't loaded the enb in game.. but just form looking at the interior particle weather values, it might be it. The 2.0 on intensity for interior is quite high and the 2.5 for lighting influence can make them almost transparent depending on the lighting. I'll try and fiddle some optimal settings and paste them in your weathers and reupload them. 

8 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

I haven't loaded the enb in game.. but just form looking at the interior particle weather values, it might be it. The 2.0 on intensity for interior is quite high and the 2.5 for lighting influence can make them almost transparent depending on the lighting. I'll try and fiddle some optimal settings and paste them in your weathers and reupload them. 

...I gave up already.?

9 hours ago, RaHelios said:

Wait, How I am willfully Ignorant?? LMAO!!! only a idiot thinks SE is better then LE. Like seriously the only thing that SE is better then LE is, its more stable. 

You asked....how are you willfully ignorant? Allow me to answer, and keep in mind...you're only worth telling once, let alone twice. So put your thinking cap on, billy bob. We're going to use some five dollar words, and some one dollar jabs. Pay attention.

Anyone who stakes out some kind of absolutist position as some kind of fact (SSE is objectively trash, because you said so), when the matter at hand of subjective choice (lots of people like, enjoy and think their SSE is quite nice, very fine looking, as well as stable), is ipso facto, choosing to be willfully ignorant of the fact that their position is an isolated one comparatively to the perspective, experience and position of others. You lost the value judgment when you set yourself up as some kind of arbiter of what "beauty" is, when mankind has been waging the battle of "what's beauty" and "what's not" for all of recorded history.

TL;DR: you're a really poorly contrived troll, and your comments aren't worth the time needed on a router to sequence them on the inbound. You came all this way to say less than nothing, threadjack, and generally be an asshole. Nobody cares about how you hate SSE in a thread about these amazeball anims. It's cool though. There's a place for folks like you. It's called nexusmods. You should try it sometime...you'll fit in real good there.

**plonk**