Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

11 minutes ago, badou200899 said:

Encountered same problem. I can see and activate the animations in SLAL, but I can't actually use them. Them don't appear in the selection menu when I press H during sex. I cannot see them in Sexlab - Toggle Animation - Toggle Creatures menu as well.

That's my toggle page which work fine for me. 

I don't know the solution to that problem.

Did you close creature animation in animation setting?

Or what are you using to setup mod? NMM or MO? (I never use NMM and don't know if it will cause some issue)

I usually press N face to creature and go play animation under "Toggle Animation" which is the most useful way to test 1v1 animation.

test.jpg.9fde6800c16bafdfac3b9dbed2915c09.jpg

9 minutes ago, PsycheHHH said:

That's my toggle page which work fine for me. 

I don't know the solution to that problem.

Did you close creature animation in animation setting?

Or what are you using to setup mod? NMM or MO? (I never use NMM and don't know if it will cause some issue)

I usually press N face to creature and go play animation under "Toggle Animation" which is the most useful way to test 1v1 animation.

test.jpg.9fde6800c16bafdfac3b9dbed2915c09.jpg

kinda solved this by deregister + reregister process from my previous quote. I suspect it something to do with the sexlab animation limits

Just now, badou200899 said:

kinda solved this by deregister + reregister process from my previous quote. I suspect it something to do with the sexlab animation limits

to add: after the process lost some animations from other animation packs, so I guess Sexlab More Animation it is then :/

1 minute ago, Corsayr said:

Why do some of them have * 

I saw that in my SLAL and wondered if there was some deeper meaning, keep planning to ask, but I keep forgetting... Now seeing it on your screenshot reminded me. ?

Double * means the latest update, one * means the later update, for some guys don't know what are new in animations.:)

6 hours ago, Pawloczek said:

Yo, this anims are awesome. If you could make separate package for human only anims that would be really cool. Cuz unfortunately they dont seem to work without creatures, but my slaver character could really use those

It is a SLAL pack, you can simply not use SLAL to register the creature part, I think

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 8:34 PM, Pawloczek said:

Yeah i know, i tried that, all sl animations stop working. Also its not a good idea to clog up fnis with animations u cant use

If you wanna disable my creature pack, 4 places you need to clean:

1. Delete "PsycheAnimation SE 1.1.2V\SLAnims\json\Psyche Creature.json".

2. Delete all folders under "PsycheAnimation SE 1.1.2V\Meshes\actors" except "character".

3. Delete "PsycheAnimation SE 1.1.2V\Meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_PsycheCreature_Behavior.hkx".

4 Delete folder "PsycheAnimation SE 1.1.2V\Meshes\actors\character\animations\PsycheCreature".

The reason why I never separate them is that the number of animations is too small.

I will do that when my animations grow huge.:)

1 hour ago, Seygas_theatear said:

Long time lurker here.  These are some of the best animations here.  Fantastic work!  Have you ever seen videos by Pscyho-Thrillers or PKF?  

Nope?

i dont know where i should ask to help but the problem is in this mods or animation. its about falmer i have abc (animated beast's cock), but falmer doesnt have the animated dick and only falmer (i dont know about draug but maybe its the same). this problem is not on this animation only but on all animation like billy's slal animation, and anub's animation. maybe i should reinstall my ABC or i miss something important. i believe i have all ABC requirement's. sorry for my english tho

51 minutes ago, keldes said:

what weather and lighting mod do you use for that enb? 

I don't use lighting mod, it just origin light in Aether suite.

(I think COT would fit it)

56 minutes ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

I need help , I use u preset on racemenu SE all fine but my head got black light reflection the body are fine , I'm not using any ENB and the sculpt structure in racemenu are okay 

My presets is for LE user, I don't know if it fit in SE.

1 hour ago, PsycheHHH said:

My presets is for LE user, I don't know if it fit in SE.

guess it's not lol the body is all good but the face texture is unusable , btw did u avarta come from sadist tifa animation video ? I remember it because that smile make me impress .

17 minutes ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

guess it's not lol the body is all good but the face texture is unusable , btw did u avarta come from sadist tifa animation video ? I remember it because that smile make me impress .

No, I use someone's model and render the photo in blender:)

Maybe you would like to try fair skin SE and SSE NIF Optimizer, it should work.

36 minutes ago, PsycheHHH said:

No, I use someone's model and render the photo in blender:)

Maybe you would like to try fair skin SE and SSE NIF Optimizer, it should work.

uhmm eh...actually after that black light reflect nightmare I throw all those texture away and use only sculpt and preset . Do you use any mod for the face ?

32 minutes ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

uhmm eh...actually after that black light reflect nightmare I throw all those texture away and use only sculpt and preset . Do you use any mod for the face ?

Just fair skin, I think that black light caused by LE nif file which different from SE nif file.(like shader?)

6 minutes ago, Ibam2426 said:

Do i need beast hdt?

Reinstall ABC and check if you have some conflict mod with ABC.:)

At me these animations are displayed in lists not aggressive. And for example, when events begin, say “Defeat,” they are not played. Can you add them to the list of aggressive ones and remove them from the list of non-aggressive ones during the next update?

2 hours ago, Bosco iv said:

At me these animations are displayed in lists not aggressive. And for example, when events begin, say “Defeat,” they are not played. Can you add them to the list of aggressive ones and remove them from the list of non-aggressive ones during the next update?

using sexlab tools can edit their tag, or you can edit it in SLAnim\json\PsycheAnimation.json