Was a Shota mod ever made?

Fenwood

So thinking about booting up Oblivion again, after taking interest in the Lovers mod.

After looking around at armors and the like, it seems like DMRA is getting the most love, sometimes even more than HGEC.

Personally, I don't wanna play as a big-titted bimbo, I prefer flat chested athletic girls, but I wouldn't want a whole world of flat chested athletic girls either.

Then I had an idea.. I have a small incest fetish, so what if I made a trap/shota boy that ran around a world filled with heavy-chested, milk-filled mother-like figures?

But I am unsure if such a race mod exists. And I can't exactly ask the Nexus...

so if anyone knows of any, I'd be greatful!

the mbp++ pack that about half of the lovers mods require has alot of races, including small ones, the best way to make one in my opinion would be to grab children annuad (which makes children npcs out of the mbp++ races) and open it in CS and find a npc with a face/race that you like and make it a playable race. then once in game ~player.setscale

Well, with very few exceptions, if a body style was made for HGEC textures, you can find it in the Setbody Reloaded mod. Combine that with autosetbody and a custom ini file and you have the mod pretty much automatically assign whatever sorts of bodies to whichever characters you prefer.

However, one body style that was left out of the pack was the 2-ch syota mesh. It was a bit of a mess and I wasn't really in the mood to invest the hours that would have been required to fix it.

• 1 month later...

Archived