Any help updating or work on the SWTOR Nude mod?

Dunno if anyone has played (or still plays) SWTOR, but about 5 years ago, they made a nude mod that worked pretty well. Since then though, there were a few flaws, namely the males wouldn't appear fully nude in cutscenes and some of the aliens (namely new one seems to lack nipples/genitalia) 
Don't know if anyone is skilled enough who would know how to either add these onto the new alien specie or make the nudity work for males in cutscenes.
:)

Mod in question is here
https://www.swtorstrategies.com/2015/12/nude-patch-for-swtor-nsfw.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/5/2020 at 8:47 PM, Theownerest said:

Dunno if anyone has played (or still plays) SWTOR, but about 5 years ago, they made a nude mod that worked pretty well. Since then though, there were a few flaws, namely the males wouldn't appear fully nude in cutscenes and some of the aliens (namely new one seems to lack nipples/genitalia) 
Don't know if anyone is skilled enough who would know how to either add these onto the new alien specie or make the nudity work for males in cutscenes.
:)

Mod in question is here
https://www.swtorstrategies.com/2015/12/nude-patch-for-swtor-nsfw.html

Sadly that mod doesn't seem to work on the Steam version. Just get a window about an unhandled exception and that the program couldn't find the assets folder (which doesn't exist in the Steam version).

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 2:05 AM, Rokabur said:

Sadly that mod doesn't seem to work on the Steam version. Just get a window about an unhandled exception and that the program couldn't find the assets folder (which doesn't exist in the Steam version).

SWTOR isn't on steam, you're thinking of KOTOR

5 hours ago, ddtmm said:

SWTOR isn't on steam, you're thinking of KOTOR

Bleh, there's so many acronyms for games that I've forgotten about half of them. So of course the crappy F2P gets the GOOD nude mod while the superior single-player games get shitty nude mods.

• 5 weeks later...

Still works. I tweaked the settings file for the Nautolan and it seems to have worked, but the textures are still pretty bad ? Here's to hoping the popularity boost from the Steam release gets someone(s) with some artistic talent interested!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ddtmm said:

what is ea doing?

Re-releasing the same Madden game they created five years ago, trying to dodge legal charges of delinquency of minors (encouraging gambling), and trying to convince their shareholders not to remove their top execs in votes of no confidence.

I am horribly tempted to go back to SWTOR simply because I haven't played it in nearly two years and I just love how a lot of the classes play (only two I've not tried are Vanguard/Powertech and Jedi Sage/Sith Sorcerer). But I don't have the time to play nor the money to fall for their damned Cartel Market again. That's what turned me on paid loot boxes and MTX so ardently: I fell for it and paid a ton of money (over a grand) over the course of mere months to buy Cartel Coins.

Not even a nude mod could get me to go back. Then again, there are a lot of races I don't want to see nude in that game.

• 11 months later...