Looking for Canine Cuddle Animations/Poses

I'm looking for an SLAL animation pack that contains animations for cuddling with my husky follower. Spooning, petting, laying on him/him laying on me, that sort of thing.

Barring that, I'm looking for a poser mod that allows me to cast a pose on a canine that looks like he's laying down.

I'd even accept a simple mod that told the canine to go lay down on a nearby bed.

Is there anything like that here?

Any help would be appreciated.

14 minutes ago, Nimiane said:

I'm looking for an SLAL animation pack that contains animations for cuddling with my husky follower. Spooning, petting, laying on him/him laying on me, that sort of thing.

Barring that, I'm looking for a poser mod that allows me to cast a pose on a canine that looks like he's laying down.

I'd even accept a simple mod that told the canine to go lay down on a nearby bed.

Is there anything like that here?

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm only aware of one such "petting" animation that isn't sexual in nature, and to my knowledge it isn't part of any SLAL pack (I had to manually add it to mine).  llabsky I think is the name of the animator.

Archived