IGNORED

How do you get black cinema's twerk overrides to work?

I recently downloaded Black Cinema's twerk override V4, and I just put it in my mods folder since there was no specific instructions on where to put them. Did I put it in the wrong folder? because I tried both the individual version and the merged package file and it didn't work. My sims still continue to do the EA dance animations. I have script mods and custom content checked. I also have the latest game version, but I only have base game.

UPDATE: I put the overrides in a different folder and named it "Overrides" and it worked!  I don't know if the name of the folder matters, but if anyone has the same problem as me then just make a separate folder :)

You can put that mod in it's own 'named' folder too.

That mod may have requirements to be used with another mod like WW, IDK.

Or even a specific EP, GP, or SP.

Someone else had problems/errors with one of his mods and had to remove it FYI.

I know some downloaded mods don't come with any instructions so I try to avoid them unless I can find out more about them first.     

15 hours ago, Scorpio said:

You can put that mod in it's own 'named' folder too.

That mod may have requirements to be used with another mod like WW, IDK.

Or even a specific EP, GP, or SP.

Someone else had problems/errors with one of his mods and had to remove it FYI.

I know some downloaded mods don't come with any instructions so I try to avoid them unless I can find out more about them first.     

I have WW and a few other mods like Slice of Life and Extreme Violence. I've seen other people use the overrides in there game with all the mods i have and more, so ill try putting it in a separate folder, and if that doesn't work ill just give up, cause maybe it does require another ep or something. i hope the creator put the instructions in their animations :( Thanks!

• 1 year later...