Animal animations work... but not humans?

So I'm fairly new to mods in general, but the past few days I've spent some time testing and googling things so as not to make a fool of myself.

Well, I'm short on time and I'm at a loss, so I figure I'll post up the problem here before I go to work;

Animations exist and are functional. At least for bloatflies and Rocket. When I tested sex with Bloatflies, Rocket and with Powder Gangers, the animals worked, my character's didn't, and neither did the ganger's. Humans appear not to have animations.

So I figure it's a simple issue of prioritizing or that I somehow overwrote human animations. I've deactivating and reactivated the core and data files several times. (Although when I have time I think I'll do it from scratch.)

I once had human animations working fine, and now I can't fathom how I lost them... Anyways, here's the order.

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

More Perks.esm

More Perks for Companions.esm

More Traits.esm

SexoutBreeder.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp

wsex_workgirl_tryout.esp

Four Traits v1.esp

More Perks Update.esp

More Perks for Companions Update.esp

More Traits Update.esp

bzArmour.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutRocket.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp

SexoutXPM.esp

SexoutReward.esp

SexoutRex.esp

SexoutSlavery_Adventures.esp

SexoutYield.esp

If no one here can spot what's wrong right away I'll do some more troubleshooting and let you know what's the issue.

PS: NVSE and the extender are installed.

Are you sure you have the right NVSE and extender, and they're in the right place?

NVSE 3b2 or later if they've updated since I last looked.

Extender v11

NVSE in the New Vegas folder (where you find the exe)

Extender in falloutnewvegas/data/nvse/plugins

Plugins, not plugin. The s matters, and can cause no end of grief.

I'm a little curious as to:

• Why you're running the old wSex version of Tryouts and the new Sexout version at the same time
  • Why you're running a wSex mod and Sexout at the same time without using the wSex patch
  • How you're managing to start your game with a wSex mod but not the wSex master file

Archived