Help finding (old?) female pubic hair mod

Arken

Hey guys, sorry if this is gonna be vague, I always used to apply the same female pubic hair mod to my sims 4 but I changed my PC and I can't for the hell of me remember what it was. It seems it wasn't very common either cause I looked everywhere and I can't find it. It's not KF, it's not Thumpbunny, it's not wildguy's detail mod.  

Hard to explain but what I can tell you is the pubic hair appeared in the tattoos section of CAS, and the kind of hair to choose from ranged from almost invisible hair line, to landing strip, up to '70s big bush (must have been 5-6 options in total). The color palette was very simple and was made to match the same palette as hair so you could have pubes of pretty much any color.  

Also, and sorry if this is not the right area to ask, but since I'm preparing for the fact I may not find "my" mod... I don't understand how people use wildguys' better details mod, the pubic hair are shown under the face CAS section, so when I want to select them the Sim appears fully clothed. Am I missing something? 

Thanks and sorry for the chaos!

@Arken As mentioned above, it seems like Djelle's from your description - found in tattoos, comes in many shapes and has reasonably matching color swatches.

4 hours ago, Arken said:

I don't understand how people use wildguys' better details mod, the pubic hair are shown under the face CAS section, so when I want to select them the Sim appears fully clothed. Am I missing something?

I think people are just used to them being in the skin details and maybe there are some technical reasons why they are there (like a lack of slots elsewhere). I usually have a "nude outfit" in the sleepwear category which can be used for a precise editing of the body shape and skin details and it also allows me to properly select accessories for the nude look (nails, piercings or other jewelry,...).

Archived