femdom combat defeat type mod

i am looking for a mod that enables lets female npcs to... you know... you when you get downed, and considering there are female deathclaw and female mutant mods on the nexus, those might possible need some femdom based animations, basically, anything can try to smex your male pc, by force if need be. synths with female bods and assaultrons (custom made or not) might wanna collect you sperm, either cuz of some virus, they were hacked, they malfunctioned, but they will not stop, even once you are dry, since all they are told to do, is collect that liquid until you either kill them, escape, someone frees you(friendly or some bandit that wants you instead) or that you actually die from it. as for other things like beasts, sure they might wanna smex a male character, but that part is very optional. in otherwords a sense of helplessness if they get you is enforced once they have you in their (whatever you are located in(metaphoric or not)).

im sorry if im writing this in a bad way.

19 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

Not sure if anything like that has been made yet. there is surprisingly little made for fallout 4. I wish there was more for quests and npc interactions personally.

yeah, its a shame, since its got some good potential.

12 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

You can get creative with poses and move anything.

sure, i can do that,,, but is it... immersive? if it is not something that is automatically done, then, it feels more artificial then when you prop your companions for that sorta stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 1:26 AM, rgssy said:

sure, i can do that,,, but is it... immersive? if it is not something that is automatically done, then, it feels more artificial then when you prop your companions for that sorta stuff.

Can you tell me how to do this stuff manually? I'd love to get my character raped by raider girls with strap-ons, but he's the one fucking everyone instead ?

2 hours ago, paparebbe said:

Can you tell me how to do this stuff manually? I'd love to get my character raped by raider girls with strap-ons, but he's the one fucking everyone instead ?

AAF Violate, there is setting to enable rape by female, make sure you have required mods like strapon and FF animations

7 hours ago, rgssy said:

so there are no non strap on femdom positions? just askin, since you said required, makes me think the female raider uses the same animations as its male counterpart.

Cant remember if there are any non strapon, most or all aggressive are with strapon

Male and female body use same skeleton system, so animators can save time by using same animaton for F and M body

• 2 months later...

are there any femdom non strapon animation packs out there that anyone is aware of? i tried looking for a while but found nothing, rather i gave up searching a month ago, but since i have more free time, i figured i might resume the search... then i gave up again... so, are there some new ones?

1 hour ago, rgssy said:

are there any femdom non strapon animation packs out there that anyone is aware of? i tried looking for a while but found nothing, rather i gave up searching a month ago, but since i have more free time, i figured i might resume the search... then i gave up again... so, are there some new ones?

Bp70 have mistress animation and I added femdom facesit and penis step

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...