Needing help with Kinky world

Your Sims in the Sims 3 now 'dream'.

This mechanic has been used in various forms by default as expansion packs released.

Into the future has the bed which allows 'programming' your dreams. As a parent (perhaps just adult) you can influence a child's dreams, etc..  KW just tossed a few hooks into this mechanic to integrate itself into the Sims 3 experience.

woohoo gooddream and baddream are just something to 'look at' like so many other activities. Yeah, you get a moodlet afterwards, like so many other activities.

If the moodlets are a problem: Nraas, Master Controller, Intermediate, Moodlets, Remove Moodlet.

The dreams are random, if the problem is everytime your sim sleeps they are constantly in a bad dream, then that would be an issue, but nothing game breaking.

On 1/7/2020 at 10:41 AM, tweetiebird1984 said:

they weren't dreams, there were notifications that would pop out on the right top side of the screen. 

I'm fairly certain they're just unfinished dialogue notifications - no idea of the correct term, sorry! But others include "Wow, X is well-equipped!" or "I'm much more comfortable in a fresh pair of panties!" Pretty sure it's just some unfinished ones, like a placeholder where something is supposed to go. I could be entirely wrong, but that's what I thought they were :)

Archived