• 2 weeks later...

Hi dear Dailycard. I found some problematic animations when I used some mod motor bikes in game, where sims standing above the bike and stretching their arms horizontally, while the motor bike itself had no engine sound. Not only yours but all motor bike mods I've downloaded had the same problem. Do you know how to fix it?

And thanks for all your works! You deserve the best!

23 hours ago, Sclmy said:

Hi dear Dailycard. I found some problematic animations when I used some mod motor bikes in game, where sims standing above the bike and stretching their arms horizontally, while the motor bike itself had no engine sound. Not only yours but all motor bike mods I've downloaded had the same problem. Do you know how to fix it?

And thanks for all your works! You deserve the best!

Do you have the s The Sims™ 3 Fast Lane Stuff exp in your game

On 1/30/2020 at 9:03 PM, Sclmy said:

No EP installed

Fast lane stuff is a 'stuff pack' or a SP. Ep's are expansion packs which you've listed a few.

There are 2 bike 'animations'. They come with the pack that particular type of 'bike' was introduced with. Without these animations, your sim will adopt the default 't-shirt' pose games use when the appropriate animation file isn't found.

Choppers need the Ambitions expansion, and Rice-burners need the Fast Lane pack.

Not sure about the 'Harley' though, I get the T-shirt pose using it, although I have Ambitions and use choppers regularly. Sounds all work fine though. So it sits in the garage as a Kinky World prop....

16 hours ago, landess said:

Fast lane stuff is a 'stuff pack' or a SP. Ep's are expansion packs which you've listed a few.

There are 2 bike 'animations'. They come with the pack that particular type of 'bike' was introduced with. Without these animations, your sim will adopt the default 't-shirt' pose games use when the appropriate animation file isn't found.

Choppers need the Ambitions expansion, and Rice-burners need the Fast Lane pack.

Not sure about the 'Harley' though, I get the T-shirt pose using it, although I have Ambitions and use choppers regularly. Sounds all work fine though. So it sits in the garage as a Kinky World prop....

So basically there are 2 types of bike, chopper and rice burner, with 2 corresponding types of animation file right? So it must be that I don't have the fast lane stuff pack and what I've wanted to use was a rice-burner type. Thanks for your explanation!

• 3 years later...
12 hours ago, inrush said:

Is it decorative or useful? 

It functions as a lot but is more 'decorative' since the interior is an unfinished lot shape. This means you can build what you want inside or even place a 'rug' which acts as a community facility. Placing anything in the water by itself can be tricky but using cheats one can get a lot placed during world edit.

I actually found a world that is a 'cruise ship' with nothing around it but animated ocean - but the interior is a jumble of unfinished lots and I have yet the ambition to try to make something working that could resemble the old tv series 'The Love Boat' (Kinky World style).