[Solved] Red Question Mark Issue

I would like to apologize for the deletion of my previous thread.  I was trying to find a way to edit the Title and messed up and deleted it instead.  My issue has been resolved now and everything is working properly now.  Thank you for the help that was given.

8 hours ago, DOA40 said:

I would like to apologize for the deletion of my previous thread.  I was trying to find a way to edit the Title and messed up and deleted it instead.  My issue has been resolved now and everything is working properly now.  Thank you for the help that was given.

And the answer was? be nice to know as it will help others with the same problem.....

32 minutes ago, procian said:

And the answer was? be nice to know as it will help others with the same problem.....

Guess his issue was with the red and white/black "missing mesh" texture.

As example (here I have an haistyle recolor but I don't have the mesh for this hairstyle)

Spoiler

93644805_TS4_x642020-01-0117-48-42.png.eb412c15890f52415db37bd4147b747f.png

14 hours ago, Crazy Doll said:

Guess his issue was with the red and white/black "missing mesh" texture.

As example (here I have an haistyle recolor but I don't have the mesh for this hairstyle)

Hide contents

93644805_TS4_x642020-01-0117-48-42.png.eb412c15890f52415db37bd4147b747f.png

That's what I thought....confirmation would be nice though ;)

22 hours ago, procian said:

Basically when I updated the game to the latest version, the update didn't do something right and it caused everything to get messed up, including Wicked Whims (which was throwing out errors left and right).  I pulled Wicked and did a repair for the game and then redownloaded and installed Wicked Whims.

One of the groups of old characters I had had a couple of characters that had the red question mark issue, but when I checked on them after doing this, they were all fixed and Wicked wasn't causing error issues.

While it might not be a fix for some, it was the fix for me.

• 1 year later...