BBB Vanilla Non-skimpy

On 1/1/2020 at 8:51 AM, fejeena said:

HGEC  . . .  which of the 50+ HGEC body types? A cup, B cup , . . .  J cup, K cup.  Manga, . . .   Lowerbody S, M, L, LL , Original, Manga, . . . ?

HGEC C and E with BBB

BBB addon E cup
BBB addon C cup

At that point I was looking for any, really... Preferably H cup since that's what I'm using. I can't even FIND the manga body (though I'm looking into this now, this thread actually came up in my search results, haha)

No H cup full vanilla replacer.

I use  H cup for my player character and I only use Mod clothes Mods. My NPCs use vanilla E cup replacer.

When I start a new game , first I strip my clothes and armor and go to the Mod armor chests ( I merged  my Mod armors in a few esp and placed all the chests in the Imperial  lighthouse (IC Waterfront)

And in some Mods where you get reward armors ( player only) I replace the Mod meshes with H cup versions ( meshes that look similar or that I like )

Manga ( H cup ) only skimpy:

See my yellow Link blow, there ia a spoiler with full vanilla armor clothes replacer ( not all are BBB )

Archived