IGNORED

ZAVART cool Chest & Tits tattoo set.package

View File

Set of cool tattoos at the chest and tities.

There are "Tribal sun", "Spider & Web", "Snakes & Flowers", colored hearts and other themes include.

Suitable for any skin tone. 

It occupies high chest tattoo slot.

Also you can motivate me to do more of these stuff, by sharing some coin with me on patreon

Thank you.

To be continued... 

36 minutes ago, zavart said:

View File

Set of cool tattoos at the chest and tities.

There are "Tribal sun", "Spider & Web", "Snakes & Flowers", colored hearts and other themes include.

Suitable for any skin tone. 

It occupies high chest tattoo slot.

My previos post "Crazy Sick and Funny pussy tattoo set" was automatically banned on LoversLab.

If you interested, you can find it on patreon

Also you can motivate me to do more of these stuff, by sharing some coin with me.

Thank you.

To be continued... 

I was curious why the tattoo set was autobanned , after google it I'm 100% sure to know the reason why it was removed .

You have made a tattoo that shows a child , as much I know it's forbidden to depict nude minors .

I don't know the Patreon rules , but I would suggest you to change the tattoo (for example replace the child with a teddy bear) or completly remove it from Patreon ... not sure but you could loose your account even if it was just meant as a joke .

1 hour ago, Captain Rondo said:

I was curious why the tattoo set was autobanned , after google it I'm 100% sure to know the reason why it was removed .

You have made a tattoo that shows a child , as much I know it's forbidden to depict nude minors .

I don't know the Patreon rules , but I would suggest you to change the tattoo (for example replace the child with a teddy bear) or completly remove it from Patreon ... not sure but you could loose your account even if it was just meant as a joke .

Thank you. It probably is the reason. I think I will change it, or just remove. It would be unfortunate to get banned also at patreon for transfering existing in real world tattoo into the game.