Cum Permanently on Sims Face !HELP!

There is “cum” (or what I think is cum) stuck permanently on my sims face. I’ve tried randomizing her or aging her up to see if that would work but it didn’t. I removed all her items and there was no option to remove what I see as the cum. I’ve used the remove cum cheat and I’ve deleted wicked whims and restarted the game and then downloaded it again and nothing. I’ve removed all my animations and extra files but still nothing works. The only time I did not see the “cum” on my sims face and body is when I removed the wicked whims mod fully. I have tried everything else and nothing has worked. Sorry for the lengthy post, any help would be appreciated! 
This is v147i btw.

0BECECB6-89CC-47B4-B494-1B2E46186125.jpeg

image.jpg

• 7 months later...

Not sure, but this looks more like the "sobbing" texture from Nisa's Wicked Perversions to me.

To fix that, go into WP's settings via any computer > Tam Explorer and look for the option to "unstuck sensually tight Sims" (or something like that, been a while). I don't remember where it is exactly, but browsing through the settings you'll probably find it rather quickly.