Wickedwhims - Attractiveness last Exception

Hey, this has been a constant problem for me lately and I am hoping someone can help me.

This problem occurs when I play a Sim(s) outside of their home (so a public place), a last exception comes in which also triggers the 'Best Exception' mod by TwistedMexi, and it says something about the 'Attractiveness' Function. I don't know what to make of it since I remember going through my Gameplay mods as well as some other bigger mods I have (Sacrificial mods and stuff), making sure things were updated.

If someone can help me figure it out, I will really appreciate it! Thank you!

lastException.txt

8 hours ago, Nahellion said:

Hey, this has been a constant problem for me lately and I am hoping someone can help me.

This problem occurs when I play a Sim(s) outside of their home (so a public place), a last exception comes in which also triggers the 'Best Exception' mod by TwistedMexi, and it says something about the 'Attractiveness' Function. I don't know what to make of it since I remember going through my Gameplay mods as well as some other bigger mods I have (Sacrificial mods and stuff), making sure things were updated.

If someone can help me figure it out, I will really appreciate it! Thank you!

lastException.txt 1.95 kB · 2 downloads

You using CC furniture? you using downloaded lots? clubs etc?

5 minutes ago, procian said:

You using CC furniture? you using downloaded lots? clubs etc?

This seems to happen in EA public lots so far (which don't use CC furniture, and they weren't downloaded from the Gallery), so I am honestly not sure. I use CC furniture for sex locations and it doesn't seem to cause problems for me. 

3 hours ago, Nahellion said:

This seems to happen in EA public lots so far (which don't use CC furniture, and they weren't downloaded from the Gallery), so I am honestly not sure. I use CC furniture for sex locations and it doesn't seem to cause problems for me. 

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 237, in _add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute.

It's this bit that made me ask about cc furniture......cc stuff that gives a buff like comfort etc breaks very easily....even with minor game updates at times.....

5 hours ago, procian said:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 237, in _add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute.

It's this bit that made me ask about cc furniture......cc stuff that gives a buff like comfort etc breaks very easily....even with minor game updates at times.....

Which I totally understand. But this happens at places with no CC furniture. I do have a lot of CC furniture though...

i’ll go to a public place to get this LE and see if I can find out which furniture it uses.

13 hours ago, Nahellion said:

Which I totally understand. But this happens at places with no CC furniture. I do have a lot of CC furniture though...

i’ll go to a public place to get this LE and see if I can find out which furniture it uses.

Ok...do you have the hates pets/cats/dogs mod by gobannanas? or the perfectly balanced mod? or the angels/demons trait pkg by simsbunny?

14 hours ago, procian said:

Ok...do you have the hates pets/cats/dogs mod by gobannanas? or the perfectly balanced mod? or the angels/demons trait pkg by simsbunny?

I don't have any of those, but I do have some aspiration mods? You think that might do it? I have the SIMternet Conquerer aspiration, Astronaut Aspiration, Herbalist Aspiration, Art of Flower Arrangement, Mermaid Aspiration, UFO Investigator, the Active Career Aspiration, and the Aspiration(s) that came with Nisa's Wicked Perversions.

I did get an LE once I got into Villa Bovine (The couple are having a date)

9 hours ago, Nahellion said:

I don't have any of those, but I do have some aspiration mods? You think that might do it? I have the SIMternet Conquerer aspiration, Astronaut Aspiration, Herbalist Aspiration, Art of Flower Arrangement, Mermaid Aspiration, UFO Investigator, the Active Career Aspiration, and the Aspiration(s) that came with Nisa's Wicked Perversions.

I did get an LE once I got into Villa Bovine (The couple are having a date)

Ok...try without any cc asperations....if the error goes away it's one of those....you can then add them back 1 at a time till the error comes back then you'll know which one it is...long winded I know :( also delete localthumbcache.pkg file each time you remove or add stuff :(

11 hours ago, procian said:

Ok...try without any cc asperations....if the error goes away it's one of those....you can then add them back 1 at a time till the error comes back then you'll know which one it is...long winded I know :( also delete localthumbcache.pkg file each time you remove or add stuff :(

Okey Dokey! I'll update you on the results. Thanks for being patient with me ^^

Update: So far, it seems like it might've been an aspiration since I got an option called 'Scope Surroundings' (For attractiveness), and I haven't had that option before. So far, at least 3-4 aspirations are good to go. I have a feeling it might be OHMYSIM's mod (Flower Arranging aspirartion) since people have been saying she hasn't updated her mods in awhile, but I'll still check everything out regardless.

11 minutes ago, Nahellion said:

Update: So far, it seems like it might've been an aspiration since I got an option called 'Scope Surroundings' (For attractiveness), and I haven't had that option before. So far, at least 3-4 aspirations are good to go. I have a feeling it might be OHMYSIM's mod (Flower Arranging aspirartion) since people have been saying she hasn't updated her mods in awhile, but I'll still check everything out regardless.

Scope surroundings is a WW thing.....

12 hours ago, procian said:

Found it, it was the Flower Arrangement Aspiration. Unlike the other aspirations I put back in, it took a couple of seconds in a public place to see what it was. Thanks so much for the help!

And yeah, I know Scope is WW thing, sorry if that was confusing.

7 minutes ago, Nahellion said:

Found it, it was the Flower Arrangement Aspiration. Unlike the other aspirations I put back in, it took a couple of seconds in a public place to see what it was. Thanks so much for the help!

And yeah, I know Scope is WW thing, sorry if that was confusing.

Well done.....cc traits....asperations etc

break very easily i'm afraid...well done though :)

Archived