Can't get nude in CAS even with Wicked Whims

Hello, I have an unusual problem.

I know that with Wicked Whims, no "nude in CAS" mods are needed anymore. However, I can't get my sims to be nude in CAS either way. When I click the X thing, they all get some kind of purple underwear. I tried to use cmar's mod alongside WW but it just shows a flaccid paper-white penis instead which doesn't help me either. It's annoying because I have to do guesswork when I want to customize my Sim's penis. 

Has anybody had this problem, and if so, how to solve it? It's been driving me nuts. 

Hi, I have the same problem but with female sims. The nude bottoms and nipples are showing in the CAS choices but the are applied under that pinky seethrough underwear, is that normal ? Is there a way to get that female sim completely naked ?

Jhud, to answer you it works for me on male sims. I downloaded some penis, soft and hard and the appear and apply on the CAS.

Thanks for your help guys! and forgive my poor english.

• 1 year later...

hi, I am having the same issue with my male bottom it was working just fine till now but all of the sudden it woundnt allow me to get my male sims naked in CAS, for females it is fine so i was going to download that default bottom for males from simdulgence  but i dont know which file it is from him/her can anyone help i dont know what to do. I tried to redownloaded everything i had but its still working only for females.

19 hours ago, Lunex971 said:

hi, I am having the same issue with my male bottom it was working just fine till now but all of the sudden it woundnt allow me to get my male sims naked in CAS, for females it is fine so i was going to download that default bottom for males from simdulgence  but i dont know which file it is from him/her can anyone help i dont know what to do. I tried to redownloaded everything i had but its still working only for females.

I use realgens with no problems....These are the files I have....hope it helps.

Screenshot (538).png