(WIP) Draenei SSE

29 minutes ago, walkingfree2020 said:

this breaks my bhunp/uunp loving heart..... cbbe v.v

At worst, I think the shade of the hooves texture won't match the rest of the UNP body. So you could try overriding the body, hands, and head textures, and see what it looks like. It may only be a slight mismatch, or it might end up looking horrendously awkward. If it's only slight, the hoof armors "might" serve to make it less noticeable.

/shrug

Trykz

This looks great! I may have to try it out for my next play through, I love the concept! The thought you put into making it lore-friendly is impressive and quite realistic with the Draenei tech and ability to travel between worlds. I look forward to seeing what else you add to the mod!

1 hour ago, Seleia said:

This looks great! I may have to try it out for my next play through, I love the concept! The thought you put into making it lore-friendly is impressive and quite realistic with the Draenei tech and ability to travel between worlds. I look forward to seeing what else you add to the mod!

I want to start with adding NPCs to the towns and villages, so they blend into the game more organically. Then some warzones where they can be seen locked in battles that the player can join to fight for their chosen race/faction. I also want to add a new worldspace that takes the player to the ruined Draenei/Man'ari homeworld of Argus. Nothing huge, but just large enough for the player to explore and learn some history. In my next update, I plan to add some kind of mechanism that will align the player (of ANY race) with either the Draenei or Man'ari. I'm not so hot at quest scripting, so I'm weighing a number of alternative methods.

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

Thanks for the mod! I have been looking for this mod for SE for a long time, and all my attempts to port failed. Now let's play :) 

You're quite welcome. Enjoy!

Trykz

Loving this mod so far, i only have one issue with some of the poses with Sexlab, clear highheel hieght doesnt seem to work, but thats fine other then that had a few issues with hair on the create screen or invisable face when selecting the race, but it fixes afer scrolling through the races. but all in all a very nice mod.

1 hour ago, spawntx1 said:

Loving this mod so far, i only have one issue with some of the poses with Sexlab, clear highheel hieght doesnt seem to work, but thats fine other then that had a few issues with hair on the create screen or invisable face when selecting the race, but it fixes afer scrolling through the races. but all in all a very nice mod.

So selecting the race initially displays an invisible head, and then selecting some other race and switching back fixes it? Do I have that right?

I ask because two other users are having that same issue, but the head mesh refuses to display even after cycling through the races, It displays fine for the Man'ari initially, but not for Draenei. I'm suspecting either hardware or a conflict of some kind they both share.

Aside from that, the skeleton is what offsets the height, and why SexLab doesn't clear it. It has nothing to do with high heels. I did notice in my playthrough though, that SexLab seems to store any adjustments you make.

Trykz

courious i am i was setting up bodyslide i couldnt find the boots there, not sure if i'm missing something or my fliter not finding them when i create at 100 weigh some of the boots clip the calves. also couldnt find dragon plate boots, i useTAWOBA the plate boots would have fit nicely

correct, if i cycle through the races it fixes the invisable head, i was also having issues with hair, but after creating i was able to open racemenu and it allowed me to change the hairs there.

That's the race controller stalling. It's common with script heavy installs. If you have so much as just SexLab and one or two of it's mods installed, consider your load order script heavy. On the Skyrim engine, 64bit or not, SexLab and many of it's mods, puts tremendous load on papyrus.

courious i am i was setting up bodyslide i couldnt find the boots there, not sure if i'm missing something or my fliter not finding them when i create at 100 weigh some of the boots clip the calves. also couldnt find dragon plate boots, i useTAWOBA the plate boots would have fit nicely

I haven't created the BodySlide files for the hoof armors yet. They're coming in a future update though, as I explained in a post earlier in the thread.

Trykz

14 hours ago, LordReedson12 said:

o see there are portals and pictures on how they look but I don't see were they will be at on skyrim map so I xan get to them to use the races from going into the portals

Locations are detailed in the download thread.

Trykz

I've been looking for something like this since forever. Skyrim doesn't have enough good race mods. Mod works great beside a glitch with draenei where they have no face, but the eyes and teeth stay, kinda creepy. cycling through races does not fix it.

Also, I've been meaning to ask, for some reason physics do not apply to the body. they work just fine with any other race, but man'ari (face works just fine on this one). is there any way I can apply the physics to it?

1 hour ago, Zasp95 said:

I've been looking for something like this since forever. Skyrim doesn't have enough good race mods. Mod works great beside a glitch with draenei where they have no face, but the eyes and teeth stay, kinda creepy. cycling through races does not fix it.

Also, I've been meaning to ask, for some reason physics do not apply to the body. they work just fine with any other race, but man'ari (face works just fine on this one). is there any way I can apply the physics to it?

Uninstall everything and re-download the mod. The Draenei face issue was fixed a week ago.

As far as the physics go, the race is using the CBBE Special body, so should work without any issue. I detailed the folder pathing for the body in the download thread. Try recreating the body in BodySlide, drop it into an override folder, and see if it works then.

Trykz

• 1 month later...

Everything looks great physics work when i walk my only problem is the sex-lab animations do not work. My character and the npc just t pose is there away to fix this?

in any case i can truly tell you put a lot of work into this mod and it shows well done and thank you!

24 minutes ago, TNKROBE said:

Everything looks great physics work when i walk my only problem is the sex-lab animations do not work. My character and the npc just t pose is there away to fix this?

in any case i can truly tell you put a lot of work into this mod and it shows well done and thank you!

never mind forgot to use my animation loader lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

any other race or preset all my animations work fine, even some combination of a preset with either draenei or manari but if im just solidly using your race {which is awesome by the way, great job} i just cant get my physics to work. yet i can console command/race menu in a different race immediately and all the physics work on any race custom or otherwise. ive tried altering various things in bodyslide and even deleted the mod and fresh installed. but its like say if im walking forward instead of a booby bounce i get pancake boobs pressing into my torso. its a very weird problem. its gotta be the skeleton/physics not meshing but i dont know what i couldve done wrong. i only barely noticed it when testing new mods and now im 4 hours in and cant fix it. gonna un enable for awhile.

any help is appreciated. again awesome mod