WW is not working in my University pack

Dowloaded the University pack not long ago, and my sims can't have sex because the other sim always refusing it, doesn't matter if the sims are fully in love or not.  The other interesting thing is that random sims can have sex in my sim's environment. I already reuploaded the game, and upgraded the newer mods, but nothing happened. I don't know what could i do anymore...

On 12/23/2019 at 4:54 AM, narancs said:

Dowloaded the University pack not long ago, and my sims can't have sex because the other sim always refusing it, doesn't matter if the sims are fully in love or not.  The other interesting thing is that random sims can have sex in my sim's environment. I already reuploaded the game, and upgraded the newer mods, but nothing happened. I don't know what could i do anymore...

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy/Intensity/Extreme

(Then I go into Triggers Menu and disable travel sex & peeping sex)

(When visiting other residential lots to the sex is very very frequent, maybe even too much so). 

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats: Always Accept ON, Manual NPC Switch ON, Change Sex Location Anywhere ON, Sim Needs Decay Switch ON.

(All others OFF unless you want some different settings)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Other/Enable Teen Sex ON, (others optional)

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/Open Relationships ON, Romance Age Restriction ON, 

/Cheats: Desire Switch ON, Global Jealousy OFF, Global Incest (your choice).

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Asking for Sex Dialog Settings/ Check all 3 boxes to ON 

(Note: I have all three boxes off and sims just do the woohoo flirt animation and then head to location for sex).

Wicked has tons of settings you sometimes have to hunt for and adjust.

Just don't change too many things at once, and it may take a bit of time for the new settings to 'take hold'.

Sometimes doing a game save and re-start helps, but since the newer WW versions now use global settings, rather than game saves, I doubt in matters much now.

When I moved my main sim into the Uni Dorm at Foxbury it took like a week before any auto sex got triggered, I thought it was broke.

Never seen and NPC-NPC auto sex yet but I don't have any other males living in my Dorm, I deleted them and the Game replaced them with females.

(Edit: Just takes a bit of time before things kick in for NPC-NPC sex)

• 2 years later...