NVSE Loader exe issues *Fixed*

Okay, I had everything working perfectly fine last night. I have NVSE's current version, etc. Nothing was wrong. When I started up NVSE's exe (the loader) it vanished. Now every time I try and extract from the rar I have of NVSE, the exe vanishes and I can't find it. It's only with NVSE_Loader, other exes I download are fine/the ones I have are fine. What should I do to fix this?

Update: Apparantly NVSE's exe would not be pulled out by Winzip. Using 7zip fixed the issue. Sorry for wasting anyone's time, but I hope this helps out someone in the future.

If you have files randomly disappearing from your computer' date=' not having NVSE should be the least of your worries.

[/quote']

Yeah. That's what I was worrying about, but it was only that .exe and it just turned out to be a winzip issue. (Thank god.) Went ahead and did a restore just in case after fixing it. Everything's fine now.

Well lucky you. Mine was a windows recovery error that probably turned itself on today when I did a windows update. Weird thing is I can still run and install exe files but NVSE exe is being particularly singled out for deletion by windows:huh: Guess its time for some good old fashion virus scavenger hunt just to be sure of the issue.

Well lucky you. Mine was a windows recovery error that probably turned itself on today when I did a windows update. Weird thing is I can still run and install exe files but NVSE exe is being particularly singled out for deletion by windows:huh: Guess its time for some good old fashion virus scavenger hunt just to be sure of the issue.

Hmm... Have you tried to initiate a Recovery yourself since then?

Archived