[REQUEST] Kindred from Lol as an full body armor or race

i've tried to search a bunch of mod sites and all with no success of finding her model to use in game, i guess furry characters don't have that much attention i guess
well them i came here to ask if someone could do that because i've tried a bunch of times, failing on it of course, forcing me to ask for help to someone which i hate because i feel i'm forcing someone
feel free to make it any time you want,

Probably because not a lot of people like playing player model type outfits/armors. You might be able to find something on deviant art. It also depends on what format she is in for extracting and if she has to be made from scratch it'll be harder. Not to mention that a lot of them never look that great in game.

https://www.deviantart.com/lol3dmodels/art/Kindred-the-Eternal-Hunters-3D-Model-DL-566135729

Her mask can be modded, and the race can be dificult. Since Lamb is different from humanoid races to use their skeleton in Skyrim, and the normal humanoid animations will look weird in her model i think. So since in league of legends, like most of the characters, they have unique skeletons and animations specific to that champion. It should be treated like the monster races (Draugr and so on) with her special skeleton and animations. I am guessing it can be a lot of work on that matter. But is just my guess.

• 1 year later...