Needing help with Kinky world

Hello, i'm new at this and therefore having trouble getting kinky world started for sims 3. i have tried before and it didn't work right so i just deleted it and gave up. but i'm wanting something to spice up the game and thought this might be a good place to start, maybe. if anyone is interested in helping me, please do so.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:19 PM, tweetiebird1984 said:

please do so

While I can't recommend the newest KW file, I can say I have 375 working just fine. I took the time to read everything concerning the use of mods in the Sims (both .packages and .s3packs). I read all the requirements - patch level, expansion packs for certain features to work.

Then I went through and downloaded EVERYTHING I needed, and put it ALL in the correct location.

I started the game, turned KinkyWorld on, then went into it and set up the options I wanted as well as enter the proper animation file names so KW could recognize them (this last part is partially done for the included animations in recent builds).

It has worked fine from day one for me, so if anyone has a problem and your files aren't corrupt, sorry, but you are just doing something wrong..... go back. Read. Understand.

It works - there's no magic being done other than that created by the mod authors.

Once at this point you'll realize getting sloppy / trying to install sims 2 or sims 4 mods into a sims 3 game won't work. Putting mod files into the wrong folder. Not using the game launcher to install S3Packs. Not clearing Caches and other maintenance you can perform.

Modding is amazing once you understand what you're doing and how it affects the game.

Archived