NPCs vanish after animation ends

After the animation and the brief moment of unconsciousness they vanish into oblivion right when they get up. Tried to disable the unconscious option and change redress option but it keeps happening almost every time. When they disappear even if I try to prid and moveto player command (it was with Bittercup in the last case) nothing happen, not even bodies shows, they are really gone.

What do?

5 hours ago, Dievold69 said:

After the animation and the brief moment of unconsciousness they vanish into oblivion right when they get up. Tried to disable the unconscious option and change redress option but it keeps happening almost every time. When they disappear even if I try to prid and moveto player command (it was with Bittercup in the last case) nothing happen, not even bodies shows, they are really gone.

What do?

This is a known bug of Sexout NG. Unfortunately the best 'cure' is to go to a previous save and try again.

For this reason I suggest CASM, to help you save plenty of time.

Also 1 way I found reduces the chance a little, is to make the 'unconscious' timers for both parties at the same second.

7 hours ago, dborg2 said:

This is a known bug of Sexout NG. Unfortunately the best 'cure' is to go to a previous save and try again.

For this reason I suggest CASM, to help you save plenty of time.

Also 1 way I found reduces the chance a little, is to make the 'unconscious' timers for both parties at the same second.

Oh I see. thanks, will give that a try.

Archived