Recommendations for a fully-immersive sexy Skyrim?

Immersion is my fetish. That, and actually playing skyrim. And I thought it might be fun to start a discussion on the do's and don'ts of creating a Skyrim that is sexually charged, without gigantic deviations from the setting or the gameplay of vanilla.

I love mods like Radiant Prostitution, Defeat, Apropos2, Estrus Chaurus, Sexlab Approach, Mortal Weapons & Armors, that integrate LL content in the game world in a way that makes sense.

I'm not such a fan of Devious mods (I like tying folk up, but...not with fetish gear), Milk Farming mods (big boobs are great but I want to go on an adventure, not be a cow), Sanguines Debauchery (too disruptive, turns the game on its head). Even something like Sexlab survival brings too much change to the setting in many of its features (weapon licenses in a monster-infested land, really?). On the other hand, SLSO, with its orgasm mini-game thing, proved a distraction gameplay-wise. Another example: there are some absolutely gorgeous slooty armor mods knocking around, that I have tried and uninstalled because either they don't fit the setting, or have outlandish stats that skew difficulty.

[Disclaimer: all these mods are wicked sick and their authors are ultra-talented - they're just not for me]

Anyway, the question:

Immersion fans, what LL content really works for you setting and gameplay-wise? What doesn't? And how do you decide?

Not that much I'd add that list.

SL Aroused (although I suspect you have it)

SL Horrible Harrassment

SL Eager NPC's

MNC

SL Dirty Talk or Sexist/Derogatory Guards.

Nexus Mods I use

Eli's Knock their boots off (Unrelenting Force knocks off clothing and armor)

Shouting Draugr (gives the higher level Draugr more choice in their shouts)

Also, if your issue with skimpy armor is more about the climate and less about how little protection it would offer then there are mods to change Skyrim to a warmer climate. I use Project Rainforest but there are others. Just watch out for those that also remove Plants (alchemical ingrediants) or Wildlife and Monsters.

44 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Also, if your issue with skimpy armor is more about the climate and less about how little protection it would offer then there are mods to change Skyrim to a warmer climate. I use Project Rainforest but there are others. Just watch out for those that also remove Plants (alchemical ingrediants) or Wildlife and Monsters.

TBH it's more about culture and aesthetic. Obviously bikini armors break immersion for both climate and practicality, but (for example) Nise's mods all fit the overall style and look of Skyrim, and TES in general. But something like the TERA armor packs look like they're from a different fantasy universe entirely. Same is true for something like DeserterX's Tarot Armor. And, really, a lot of things that are too pristine, and high or eastern fantasy in their style.

I've checked out all those mods on your list and use/have used all except the last two. Derogatory guards has sadly been dropped for me, as (unless there has been some major update) I've read all of its lines twice over by now. But I do think the mod is fantastic in its concept. I was especially sold on the idea of a "narrator", and even more on lines being spoken by the player character. Anything to give our little drones some semblance of life is nice.

Ever tried Magna Cum Gaudio, Naked Dungeons or Troubles of the Heroine? They all seem to be somewhat immersive, and I've been curious about them for a while.

25 minutes ago, Lugubrious0ne said:

TBH it's more about culture and aesthetic. Obviously bikini armors break immersion for both climate and practicality, but (for example) Nise's mods all fit the overall style and look of Skyrim, and TES in general. But something like the TERA armor packs look like they're from a different fantasy universe entirely. Same is true for something like DeserterX's Tarot Armor. And, really, a lot of things that are too pristine, and high or eastern fantasy in their style.

I've checked out all those mods on your list and use/have used all except the last two. Derogatory guards has sadly been dropped for me, as (unless there has been some major update) I've read all of its lines twice over by now. But I do think the mod is fantastic in its concept. I was especially sold on the idea of a "narrator", and even more on lines being spoken by the player character. Anything to give our little drones some semblance of life is nice.

Ever tried Magna Cum Gaudio, Naked Dungeons or Troubles of the Heroine? They all seem to be somewhat immersive, and I've been curious about them for a while.

Yeah I try to find armour that fits in with game.
Harry 2135's Fantasy armour looks great but is a bitch to get the components to make. I'm on a quest for that now. As an MW&A user you will know the problems with just using additem to get them.

Naked Dungeons I had for a while but only for one feature which was the armour break, as soon as I installed MW&A I removed it.
Troubles of the Heroine I just found a bit to distasteful. It went from zero to utterly gross in a second and I couldn't see how how the PC would accept it. TBF, it did warn me but there was no build up to it.
Not tried MCG.

I liked some of the ideas with the Bikini armour add on but it conflicted with MW&A and I the feature of getting your armour removed but lecherous drunks in taverns never worked.

One other thing, this is not a mod that you would keep in your load order but if you've not tried it yet install Thief and give that a play through. Then load your previous game once you're done with it.

1 hour ago, Lugubrious0ne said:

Ever tried Magna Cum Gaudio

I think that Magno Cum Gaudio is quite immersive due to the fact that the dialogues and actions are adaptable to many playstyles and roles. You can basically be anything you want sexually speaking...from a good guy that does sex only with his wife to a prostitute and to a wicked slaver. It's your choice. Dialogues are very vagues, there is no story only good sexual mechanics that try to blend in the vanilla gameplay. I suggest to give it a try but treat it as an above average mod difficulty wise (you need time to comorehend its mechanics) and for this purpose I suggest a rapid reading of the mod guide and faqs starting from here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/109819-mcg-for-skyrim-le/?do=findComment&comment=2408835 so you may already see if theoretically is your kind of stuff.

Well, there are obvious ones like SLEN,Amourous Adventures or SL solutions you havent listed. I suppose you tried them, but just in case.

Some other that you might try:

Dovahkins Infamy is actually rather good and its content adapts to your actions. Albeit i had some issues with its scripts, iam pretty sure mod itself is not to blame, ive got a fairly script-heavy build.

TDF aroused idles plus - adjusts idle animations based on arousal. Base version has, i believe, 3 stages, plus addon expands it to 6 or 7. Can be used as PC exclusive or with NPC support, albeit at cost of cloak scan ticks. Doesnt do anything else, but it does add to immersion.

Sexual fame framework + Slaverun Reloaded (comments standalone plugin). If you sleep around without bothering to get some privacy, NPCs gonna treat you accordingly. Well, treat is a loud word, comments only. Downside is - this one will require DD assets. Only them thou, no need for DDi/DDx, so it doesnt take animation slots and doesnt add any actual DD content. There is a possible immersion problem from mashup armors, since im pretty sure SFF detects DD by equipment slots. Havent run into it myself, but it seems possible.

Dragonborn in distress - i really liked this one, certain events definetly should have consequences for ones mind. and it provides just that. It also has fairly complex combat surrender functionality, but its quite limited in terms  of wich opponents can actually trigger it. Disabling it and just running DiD along Defeat is what i use, works just fine. This mod also has DD support, but its completely optional. In fact pretty much anything in it can be toggled on/off at will.

Spank That Ass  - this one, again ,gives some progression to PC, wich is a good thing, in my book anyway. It also is voiced (YoungEager voice mashup). Comes at a price of 2 body overlay slots (At least for me, spank textures arent really of any interest to me, they can be lowered in intensity to practicly invisible, but not toggled off).

Lastly there is PSQ - this one actually provides incentive to do all the naughty stuff female PC often ends up doing, up to outright killing PC if you dont "feed" for too long. Trouble with this one it by itself it has no immersive way to become succubus. Some other mods might provide such a way, but i know only of Slaverun (main) providing such option. And that mod is, lets say, not for everyone.

Regarding the mods you inquired about - ive founds M.C.G. to be overwhelming. Interesting concept, sure, but it just... does too much. I wasnt interested in good half of its features, and its quite script heavy, so i left it out of the build. If script load is not your trouble, its worth a shot.

Havent tried Naked dungeons, running bare-ass into trouble just doesnt sound like a logical thing to me. It seems to be intended as a difficulty mod, but i allready run SkyRe (without enemy scaling, since it has level caps for enemy categories)+High level enemies+Dynamic difficulty. Took me a while to get to that combination, but as long as you dont go intentionally crazy with enchanting, it keeps the challenge up.

Troubles of Heroine - well, Mez558 described it fairly accuratelly as far as i can tell. Goes from 0 to 100 way too fast.

As for immersive armors - Shredded triss mashup is a nice female one. Male one - Armor of intrigue is probably my favourite, its on Nexus. Nothing sexy about it thou. (Yeah, i do love TW2 armor design). Northgirl is another one that can both count towards sexy and immersive. There is also adventurer mashup.

Archived