[GR] Equippable Inari Ears and Tails SE SMP Spaz490 Re

On 4/21/2020 at 7:10 AM, AreaGamer said:

Hi, I love the mod, but I have a little problem with the mod.
Every time I start the game, or load a savegame, the ears and tail are black. I always have to put them off and put them on, so that they take the color of the hair back.

Can anything be done about it?

I am having this issue too. Were you working on implementing the ears and tails through racemenu as part of the mod like it was suggested in previous post ? I think it would also fix the return to black issue.

As for the mood reaction implementation I do not think it is relevant, the mod does great on it own as it is, worst case scenario a optional file that stands alone

My second issue is a green and red overlay during the night on the tail but I guess it must be related to my ENB
anyway great mod and thank you

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Joeybubu said:

I feel like an idiot but the mod isn't working for me, I merged the data folder but the items aren't appearing in craft menu or additemmenu and i have no idea what i did wrong

I recommend using Vortex to install^^

• 2 weeks later...

• Hi,
    I have a question about the mod 
    I have 2 problems .:

1st: I have CTD every time I equip the tails even though I have installed all the necessary mod ..
    The ears work perfectly?

2nd: if I deactivate "HDT SMP" I don't have a CTD if I equip the tails but the ears and tails are not correctly positioned but are displayed at knee heig

Maybe you can help me I have been looking for a solution for 2-3 days to no avail and I am desperate..

Many thanks in advance

Sorry for my englisch it´s from translate :s

Hey Winni. I asume with CDT u mean crash

be sure u dont haver other bodymods like UNP installed(only CBBE should be enabled)

I had this bug a while ago and oc be sure that u have XP32 Maximun Skeleton installed and runned FNIS after.

Also be sure u have the newest version of all 3 HDT mods ( HDT_1_5_97 ( Phyisics,High heels and Framework))

Spoiler

I previously said:

It's working just fine for me, try installing it like this:

1:  CBPC

2: CBBE 3BBB (let it overwrite CBPC)

3:  HDT-SMP                                                                           Available here:      https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872?tab=files

4: hdtSSEFramework_1_5_97    and   hdtSSEHH_1_5_97        Both available here:   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31021?tab=files

DO NOT INSTALL "hdtSSEPhysics" or anything else.   Let me know if it works.

If you are having a CTD problem try reinstalling "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended". Do not allow anything to over write the character skeleton assets! I kept on getting a CTD while equipping the tails because I let "Schlongs of Skyrim" overwrite XP32! It took me 5 hours to figure this out! Schlongs of Skyrim still seems to work just fine without letting it overwrite XP32, but I haven't really tested it. 

DO NOT LET ANY OTHER MODS OVERWRITE:

meshes/actors/character/character assets/skeleton.nif.

meshes/actors/character/character assets/skeletonbeast.nif.

meshes/actors/character/character assets female/skeletonbeast_female.nif.

meshes/actors/character/character assets female/skeleton_female.nif.

SKYRIM WILL CTD IF YOU DO!

If that doesn't work try reinstalling:

hdtSSEFramework_1_5_97

hdtSSEHH_1_5_97

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) - HDT-SMP

( I say this because that is what I tried first )

I made a mod that replaces all the Khajiits tails with your tail that matches the players hair color and I noticed that the Hair color tails don't match when you give them to NPCs. 

Spoiler

20200603015720_1.jpg.91ae7a0cfecc9812282fc39c7b27b0e8.jpg

Is there any chance you could update the scripts to work with NPCs as well?

@Winni the tail always crashed my game when I had more than ~8000 animations installed in FNIS. Reducing the anim count solved the problem for me. I don't know, what the anim count and the tail have to do with each other, but it still worked.

1 hour ago, Skypo said:

@Winni the tail always crashed my game when I had more than ~8000 animations installed in FNIS. Reducing the anim count solved the problem for me. I don't know, what the anim count and the tail have to do with each other, but it still worked.

That is strange. Have you tried using the XXL version of FNIS? You can download it from the same place you download FNIS and it allows you to have up to 32,000 animations. Nemesis is a new replacement for FNIS that is better in a few ways but still allows for around 20,000 animations. The CTD could be from that fact that you are reaching your animation limit but I have 15,000 animations with no CTDs, but I never used the normal version of FNIS and just recently switch to using Nemesis. It would be interesting to see if this fixes the problem so let us know if it helps ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 6:11 PM, WinniAlexej_ said:

• Hi,
    I have a question about the mod 
    I have 2 problems .:

1st: I have CTD every time I equip the tails even though I have installed all the necessary mod ..
    The ears work perfectly?

2nd: if I deactivate "HDT SMP" I don't have a CTD if I equip the tails but the ears and tails are not correctly positioned but are displayed at knee heig

Maybe you can help me I have been looking for a solution for 2-3 days to no avail and I am desperate..

Many thanks in advance

Sorry for my englisch it´s from translate :s

I had the exact same problem, but I managed to fix it by disabling boob magic (All binary sliders in the "Magic" tab 0 in racemenu). I have no idea how and why those things affect eachother tho. Also, despite equip crashing, having the tail equipped before enabling boob magic using the showracemenu command does not crash.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod seems very unstable for me, I'm not sure why. I'm running CBBE 3BBBA which might be the cause, or perhaps I don't have something installed properly. I almost always CTD when equipping the tail (ears work fine) and when I do finally get the tail equipped without CTD (not sure how I did, haven't been able to replicate it so far), I CTD somewhat regularly and I always CTD when using the showracemenu command. 

EDIT: It still doesn't properly function with CBBE 3BBBA SMP physics (breaks the breast physics with tail equipped) but I have figured out how to reduce CTDs. It seems there is some conflict with Magic Nipple style magic, so disabling that in racemenu before equipping the tail then reenabling it after solves the issues I was having.

The ears and tails have been working great for me- with one exception:

This mod is definitely not compatible with the Joy of Perspective mod. If Joy of Perspective is enabled, I get an immediate crash to desktop every time the tail is equipped. Load order does not seem to matter- I moved Joy of Perspective above XP32 so that the XP32 1st person skeleton is not getting overwritten, and moved GR Inari Tails below everything, and I still get a crash with the tail.

Oh well. Joy of Perspective is an optional, just-nice-to have mod, but this mod is mandatory for me. Bye-bye, JoP!

On 7/15/2020 at 3:34 AM, outpatient said:

The ears and tails have been working great for me- with one exception:

This mod is definitely not compatible with the Joy of Perspective mod. If Joy of Perspective is enabled, I get an immediate crash to desktop every time the tail is equipped. Load order does not seem to matter- I moved Joy of Perspective above XP32 so that the XP32 1st person skeleton is not getting overwritten, and moved GR Inari Tails below everything, and I still get a crash with the tail.

Oh well. Joy of Perspective is an optional, just-nice-to have mod, but this mod is mandatory for me. Bye-bye, JoP!

No clue for why I could n't find this out myself omg omg omg

I'm so glad I read your comment, this solved my issue thanks!

And if you need an alternative look at this mod:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/cae3x2/mod_improved_camera_beta_3/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When the tail works, it's beautiful. However, every now and then it kind of flips out, and disappears and takes my framerate with it. I originally thought it was because the clothing I was using was also SMP simulated, but that doesn't appear to be the case, as once I switched the clothing to use a simpler physics instead, it continues to happen. At this point the ears and tail are the only thing still using SMP so I'm at a loss as to what is happening.

On 8/23/2020 at 6:14 AM, 2AR2 said:

When the tail works, it's beautiful. However, every now and then it kind of flips out, and disappears and takes my framerate with it. I originally thought it was because the clothing I was using was also SMP simulated, but that doesn't appear to be the case, as once I switched the clothing to use a simpler physics instead, it continues to happen. At this point the ears and tail are the only thing still using SMP so I'm at a loss as to what is happening.

This happens to me occasionally, with both the ears and the tail. It always happens to me after specific sexlab animations play- I believe that the animations in question are not equipped to work with ear/tail attachments properly and they end up somehow mangling the meshes, which can result in framedrops or even ctds occasionally. Unequipping the ears/tail after the scene finishes and then re-equipping them always fixes things. It is a pain to do that after a scene, but fortunately it only seems to be a small fraction of the sexlab scenes I've tried that cause the problem.

9 minutes ago, outpatient said:

This happens to me occasionally, with both the ears and the tail. It always happens to me after specific sexlab animations play- I believe that the animations in question are not equipped to work with ear/tail attachments properly and they end up somehow mangling the meshes, which can result in framedrops or even ctds occasionally. Unequipping the ears/tail after the scene finishes and then re-equipping them always fixes things. It is a pain to do that after a scene, but fortunately it only seems to be a small fraction of the sexlab scenes I've tried that cause the problem.

That's certainly part of the problem, but I've also had it happen during fast travel or walking up relatively steep hills. In the absolute worse cases, not even unequipping and reequipping will fix the issues. It's almost as if whatever the problem is, it also somehow corrupts the SMP framework itself. Sadly, I'm fairly confident it's something related to this mod as I've not had the issue since, despite using other SMP physics clothing.

On 8/28/2020 at 8:57 PM, 2AR2 said:

That's certainly part of the problem, but I've also had it happen during fast travel or walking up relatively steep hills. In the absolute worse cases, not even unequipping and reequipping will fix the issues. It's almost as if whatever the problem is, it also somehow corrupts the SMP framework itself. Sadly, I'm fairly confident it's something related to this mod as I've not had the issue since, despite using other SMP physics clothing.

Strange, I've never had them bug out on me like that, and I've been wearing both the ears and the tail for the entirety of a 200-hour playthrough, with plenty of mountaineering and fast travel.

Could it potentially be some kind of soft incompatibility with your body/skeleton, or other smp clothing your character is wearing? Maybe there's some kind of weird bone collision that can occasionally happen in your setup. Personally, I'm using the CBBE 3BA body and XP32 MSSE skeleton, and I haven't tried wearing other SMP clothing alongside the Inari ears/tail.

On 5/19/2020 at 6:33 PM, Saya3005 said:

Is there any way for something like a kitsune tail (3 tails or if its possible up to 9)?

I rly like this mod so i though i may ask about this possibility.

I would like this as well.. There is a port of (HDT Tails Wearable)  here on LL called Wearable SMP tails SE conversion. However there is significant jittering / constant movement of the tails with that mod. I am also not knowable enough to fix it.

A kitsune tail, 3 tails or more would be greatly appreciated.