The game goes out

Revan96

hola, tengo un problema para desinstalar los sims y lo reinstalé con la última versión 1.58.63.1010, tiene todos los paquetes instalados, incluidas las últimas universidades y WW a su versión más reciente, pero ahora tengo un problema y eso es al descargar Any sims, cuando entro en el juego y le doy para jugar con ese sim, aparece la pantalla de carga y en un momento se detiene y me arroja al escritorio, sin mostrarme ningún error ni nada me arroja al escritorio. ¿Cómo puedo arreglarlo?

Psdata: Perdón por los errores que uso el traductor de google

Dowahello, I have a problem uninstalling the sims and reinstalled it with the latest version 1.58.63.1010, has all the packages installed, including the latest universities and WW to its latest version, but now I have a problem and that's when I download Any sims, when I enter the game and give it to play with that sim, the load screen appears and in a moment stops and throws me to the desktop, without showing me any error or anything throws me to the desktop. How can I fix it? Psdata: Sorry for the errors I use the google translator

Unlock the full power of DeepL!

• Keep your texts confidential
  • Edit translated documents
  • Integrate DeepL's translations into CAT tools
  • Access our API

Even though the translations from English by Google and Microsoft are quite good, DeepL still surpasses them. We have translated a report from a French daily newspaper - the DeepL result was perfect.Golem.deGermany

A quick test carried out for the combination English-Italian and vice versa, even without any statistical pretensions, allowed us to confirm that the quality of the translation is really good. Especially from Italian into English.La StampaItaly

English Deutsch Français Español Português Português (Brasil) Italiano Nederlands Polski Русский (Russian)                 PressPrivacyTerms & ConditionsPublisher

DeepL uses cookies. For further

Archived