IGNORED

Anybody??? Help!!!

Yes I Did... And Still The Same... The Only Penis Mod That Supports That Skin Overlay Is Lunar Eclipse But When I Want To Use Lunar Eclipse I'm Having Huge Glitch It Shows Both Penises From WW And LE...I Tried Everything To Turn Remove That Glitch But Nothing.... Glitch Is : WW Penis Showing Grey With LE Penis Showing Normal And Both Penises Are Overlaping... Any Help With That??? 

Im Using Latest WW And Game Version 1.59.73.1020

10 hours ago, Marcus88x said:

Yes I Did... And Still The Same... The Only Penis Mod That Supports That Skin Overlay Is Lunar Eclipse But When I Want To Use Lunar Eclipse I'm Having Huge Glitch It Shows Both Penises From WW And LE...I Tried Everything To Turn Remove That Glitch But Nothing.... Glitch Is : WW Penis Showing Grey With LE Penis Showing Normal And Both Penises Are Overlaping... Any Help With That??? 

Im Using Latest WW And Game Version 1.59.73.1020

If they are default penis's then that's the problem....you can only have 1 default....go with the one that works best.....Also do you have the WW extra skintones?

1 hour ago, Marcus88x said:

Yes I Have I've Asked How To Turn Off WW Penis And Replace It With LE MOD Properly So There Will Be No Glitches And Overlaping's etc???

If you follow the instructions for installing LE penis mod you should be ok....just remember you can only have 1 default of anything.....

• 2 weeks later...