Bronze Goddess Bodyslide Preset

Bronze Goddess Bodyslide Preset

View File

This is the bodyslide preset featuring in Arianwe Loriath playthrough blog. 

It's a thick body, with large hips, big tits and round ass, mildly muscular. Hips are a bit larger than the shoulders, and the back curve is very pronounced.

Arianwe also uses racemenu, so the measurements might differ from the pictures. In racemenu, her height is 1.05, and her weight is 0.75.

For men with strong appetites.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/12/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide and Outfit Studio; Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-; CBP Physics
  • Regular Edition Compatible

On 12/13/2019 at 12:00 AM, CountShaun said:

For Some Reason, it does not show up in bodyslide.

Edit: Never mind it just does not show up for se 3bbb amazing body. Fixed it by editing the preset. Great body btw.

Can you please explain how to do this, as I cannot see it as well in BS?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 4:11 PM, Erundil said:

What's with this "decimation protocol"? Feels like "You better endorse my mod or else! I'll delete it!"

If endorsements are your only reason for modding, then you should probably stop modding. It's unhealthy...

The "decimation protocol" started in the Nexus. I extended it to LL as a warning to the last two mods left in the server.

I left the Skyrim modding community, and every mod I'm making now is private.

I could just have deleted everything, and also the account. But I'm keeping the mods in the server.

Mods not wanted by the community will be deleted. In LL this is measured by endorsements.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can get it to work in BS but i dont see a preset in racemenu for the looks, or is this just the body? (edit i found the issue or rather my misunderstanding)*XML file so not a jslot right? So that means its just bodyslide? Could you make or convert a jslot file for the preset of racemenu? Would be very thankfull.